Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyberbeast
Occupation
Medical
Country flag
So if you go to your Tesla account, click on manage order, and edit design, scroll all the way down. Anybody else see an estimated delivery time of Oct-Dec 2024? Does that apply to all FS Beast orders or just the new ones or if you change to the new wheel covers or change the interior?

Tesla Cybertruck Cyberbeast Estimated Delivery 1715086766179-4e
Sponsored

Dazureus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'16 Model X, '21 Model Y
Occupation
Software Engineer - Steering Systems
Country flag
I hope that it's just for change orders. My original 12/26 configuration said mid to late 2024, which I'm interpreting as June-Dec. I'm torn between hoping for a third quarter delivery, or changing to gray and targeting fourth quarter.

OP
OP

dralkim86

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyberbeast
Occupation
Medical
Country flag
I hope that it's just for change orders. My original 12/26 configuration said mid to late 2024, which I'm interpreting as June-Dec. I'm torn between hoping for a third quarter delivery, or changing to gray and targeting fourth quarter.
I'm hoping that means that the vast majority of Dec-Jan orders are going to be fulfilled before Oct 2024. 😅

CyGato

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S
Country flag
So if you go to your Tesla account, click on manage order, and edit design, scroll all the way down. Anybody else see an estimated delivery time of Oct-Dec 2024? Does that apply to all FS Beast orders or just the new ones or if you change to the new wheel covers or change the interior?

1715086766179-4e.png
My Beast order was "late 2024" which i always kind of assumed was Oct-Dec. When i changed my interior color, it was as you show. I'm not really surprised. That's what i had understood as late 24 anyhow.

bongulous

First Name
Donk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GMC Sierra Elevation
Occupation
GC
Country flag
I’m in the same boat now. I hope we’ll see first hand pics and vids of the gray interior soon so I can decide.

CyGo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Classic Bronco's, LX 570, Model Y, Model 3, Beast
Country flag
Will the Oct-Dec deliveries be 2024 or 2025 model year? Suck to wait that long and get a 2024.

asriggs1987

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model Y, CyberTruck
Occupation
Cybersecurity
Country flag
I have been wondering the same thing. My initial AWD delivery window was April to June but when I look now, it shows June to August. I really hope that is only for changes or new orders because I have already been waiting 63 days.

Cybertruck26

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y LR
Occupation
Engineer, Space nerd
Country flag
My Beast order was "late 2024" which i always kind of assumed was Oct-Dec. When i changed my interior color, it was as you show. I'm not really surprised. That's what i had understood as late 24 anyhow.
How did you end up changing your interior color? Calling?

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag

Cybertruck26

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y LR
Occupation
Engineer, Space nerd
Country flag
The website https://tesla.com/teslaaccount/ may have a 'manage' button, and let you change your configuration. If not, you can't at this moment without talking to someone (and that has a low chance of working.)

-Crissa
Thanks, Crissa. Yea, I can only cancel from there.

Cybertruck26

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y LR
Occupation
Engineer, Space nerd
Country flag
Call or go to a Tesla store if you have one nearby. Thats how I changed my reservation from AWD to Cyberbeast.
Listening to some killer hold music from Tesla as we speak. I'll let you all know how it went in ~30 minutes lol

Balthezor

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover, 2020 Model Y
Country flag
Listening to some killer hold music from Tesla as we speak. I'll let you all know how it went in ~30 minutes lol
Haha yep. What was your RN number? When did you get the order invite?
Sponsored