Cybertruck Australia Price and Delivery Est..

Pumba2988

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Isuzu D-Max Extra Cab 2014
Occupation
Boilermaker / Welder
Country flag
Hey fellas,

Just mucking around with some numbers to give my prediction for the pricing and delivery times for the Cybertruck into Australia.
With the below table all I did was get the price for three Tesla models to purchase in Western Australia and compared them to how much
they are from the US and got an average of 42.35% overall more expensive to purchase.

With the Model 3 starting around July 2017, Australia started getting them 25 months later around August 2019. The Tri-Motor or "Plaid", I assume that's
what the Tri-Motor is. On the website it says Late 2021, I'm going to assume its around November 2021 and if we chuck on a further 25 months, We're looking
at around January 2024, For the first people that ordered the Tri-Motor.

The people who ordered the dual and single will have to wait longer. So my guess is

Plaid Cybertruck
Price: $134,440 - $153,806
Delivery: Jan/Feb 2024

What you boys reckon. It's only a guestimate. I know roughly how long I've got to invest money and
how much I roughly need for the vehicle. Conservatively if Tesla's share price can appreciate 20% per annum for the next 4 years
which is very possible means I need to invest a minimum of $2400 AUD each month for 48 months to achieve approximately
$154,598.

If the share price copies the last 4 years of growth to the next 4 years, we're looking at approximately 81% year over year growth rate
which seems a bit steep to increase by that so be conservative again and halve it, too say 40% YoY growth. That would mean I would only
have to set aside $1800 AUD per month into TSLA shares for the next 48 months to be able to pay for my Cybertruck in cash.

I'm excited either way. Let us know what you think

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck Australia Price and Delivery Est.. Cybertruck Price Australia
Sponsored

CyberDingo

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck dual engine
Occupation
Farmer
Country flag
Just noticed this thread.
Well I hope it doesn't cost your est. or even using my super and a loan will not be enough!!:(

Sonic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Not a CYBRTRK :-(
Thanks for coming up with these estimates. I think they'll end up being pretty accurate, but fingers crossed CT will be exempt from the Luxury car tax if it's classed as a commercial vehicle.

I would have moved back to Perth by the time CT reaches OZ. Dreaming of that first road trip to Margaret River ☺