Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
Spot on. Not to mention. Drivers front side sled rail support should be on the outside like in the rear. Should be about where the dudes left shoulder is. And what's up with the gap on the back support. And is that a flimsy floor the rails sit on? Not for walking on.

Screen Shot 2022-12-16 at 1.41.59 PM.png
This pic is the one I use to dispel the idea of a sail storage. There's just no room, unless you're thinking dropping some nuts and bolts in through the crevices. I mean, look at it. There's just no friggin' way.
Sponsored

Dids

First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Tacoma, 23 Cybertruck
Occupation
Self
Country flag
This pic is the one I use to dispel the idea of a sail storage. There's just no room, unless you're thinking dropping some nuts and bolts in through the crevices. I mean, look at it. There's just no friggin' way.
There wouild be about the thickness of the rear door window offset of room ifor the sail storage....

charliemagpie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CybrBEAST
Occupation
retired
Country flag
recovery gear, tools, fishing rods, sleeping bags.

It just needs to be a convenient wall/spot to store Shiite... not a whole shed.

SpaceYooper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
13' F150, 17' Explorer, 13' Cruz, 13' Clubman
Occupation
Retired USSF SNCO, REALTOR®
Country flag
Look at ogre image above that's circled...those underlying structures are in plane with the door openings and sides. If you imagine them putting doors in and bolting the "sails" to those structures there's no room for storage. ...

I attached a pic to give u an idea, to me looks like that whole front area lifts up...not 100% though
We are looking at the same thing and coming to different conclusions.
I agree about the frunk. Looks like it will have easy access.

TyPope

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 F150, '23 MY, '24 CT, '23 Maveric hybrid soon
Occupation
Operations Planner
Country flag
Look at ogre image above that's circled...those underlying structures are in plane with the door openings and sides. If you imagine them putting doors in and bolting the "sails" to those structures there's no room for storage. If the sails do bolt to that structure, the only way it would have room if those structures rotated out and up with the "sail" panel attached. It could but prob not likely.

No need for sail storage when there is the frunk that should be pretty deep. Also from the video from investor day the frunk looks like it opens up like the ford lightening possibly, which I think is way more useful imo.

I attached a pic to give u an idea, to me looks like that whole front area lifts up...not 100% though

Screenshot_20230301-142302~2.png
I'd say you are right about the whole front opening. Come on, people, lets be honest. If there was a panel gap between the hood and lights, we'd be able to see it. Am I right or am I right? I'm right. Right. Right. Right.:D
Sponsored