Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
How about using the triangular space under the as a drop-down instead of solid? The cab-okver mattress could inflate or expand down for extra comfort?

Triangles are okay for storing soft-stuff like linens and tents so...

-Crissa
Sponsored

DrDefore

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW i3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Getting a cyber truck get a cyber camper ...
Tow and drop... mine is arriving next week ... 4 month turnaround ... wish the cybertruck mfg was as fast..
Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck camper drawings 5D303660-3E5E-4141-865E-54C3ED40DF5F

Eddie_Catflap

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Forester SJ 2.5i
Occupation
Archaeologist
Country flag
My A-frame 'van is going to look so great on or behind my CT... ?

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck camper drawings 1621835473883

Pappy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Hybrid Corolla, F250
Occupation
Retired Underground Coal Miner
Country flag
Cybertruck seems to have the advantage of using various camping equipment.
Therefore, I designed a truck camper that can be mounted on a Cybertruck.
The height of the bunk bed has been considered so that there is no discomfort from touching the head to the ceiling when a man sits on the bed.
I hope this drawing will be a reference to those planning to install the Cybertruck camper.
I have attached a pdf file so that you can view high resolution drawings.

C1.jpg

C2.jpg

C3.jpg

C4.jpg

1-Cybertruck camper(Ext)-20210221.jpg

2-Cybertruck camper(Int)-20210221.jpg
This right here is exactly the rig I need to get me to my claim high in the mountains. Now, place some kind of PV array, that deploys outward and upward that can recharge the CT enough to get me off the mountain say in about 2-3 sunny days (30 miles). Hope something like this actually becomes a reality for the CT. Nice Job!

Dids

First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Tacoma, 23 Cybertruck
Occupation
Self
Country flag
This right here is exactly the rig I need to get me to my claim high in the mountains. Now, place some kind of PV array, that deploys outward and upward that can recharge the CT enough to get me off the mountain say in about 2-3 sunny days (30 miles). Hope something like this actually becomes a reality for the CT. Nice Job!
Isn't regen braking enough to get you off a mountain?

Pappy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Hybrid Corolla, F250
Occupation
Retired Underground Coal Miner
Country flag
Isn't regen braking enough to get you off a mountain?
That’s an unknown, that hopefully, someday I get to find out. It’s pretty dang steep for about 5-miles then a very long stretch of flat ground (maybe 15 or 20 miles) to the nearest campground that has 50amp service.

palamino

First Name
ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150
Occupation
Heavy equipment operator , Vancouver BC
Country flag
Cybertruck seems to have the advantage of using various camping equipment.
Therefore, I designed a truck camper that can be mounted on a Cybertruck.
The height of the bunk bed has been considered so that there is no discomfort from touching the head to the ceiling when a man sits on the bed.
I hope this drawing will be a reference to those planning to install the Cybertruck camper.
I have attached a pdf file so that you can view high resolution drawings.

C1.jpg

C2.jpg

C3.jpg

C4.jpg

1-Cybertruck camper(Ext)-20210221.jpg

2-Cybertruck camper(Int)-20210221.jpg
Dear Sir / Madam , Curry

Thank you for your installation of these wonderful drawings. Do you intend to build one of these campers ?

I currently live in a palomino bronco camper for 25 days out of every 30 days , in and around Vancouver BC. Mostly by the ocean. I carry it on a 2011 F150 eco-boost.

I hope to choose the cyber truck over the F150 lightning, due to advanced technology, cutting edge design , rent ability , and downright coolness ! The F150 lightning is a no brainer for the camper fitting, but kind of boring because I've driven an F 150 for 12 years by the time the cyber truck is available .

However my square camper going into a triangular space probably poses issues . I choose this way because the price is right, C$8000 plus 2 house batteries, inverter, etc.

I am happy and comfortable with my space , I live within my means. A new camper does not appeal to me.

When I can lay a tape measure on the cyber truck I'll see how much needs to be cut / changed on my camper if any ? Or specifically I'll get into your drawings I'm sure the measurements are in there.

Is anyone else considering modifying their existing camper to fit cyber truck ?

Once again nice work Pumpkin

Sincerely, Palomino
Sponsored