Pablo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Pilatus PC-12, 2016 Bolt, 2024 Forester
Occupation
Temporarily unRetired
Country flag
Pretty sure they could see that dip a mile away 😂 their goal is to break things.
Honestly, I didn't think of that. But these were either 2 clueless individuals totally out of their league on routine desert dirt roads or they were actually trying to break things on the Cybertruck.
Sponsored

cybguy

First Name
Pablo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Temporarily unRetired
Country flag
I assume $1900 is a guess? That’s how much my windshield replacement was last year on my 2018 model three!
[/QUOTE]
My guess is $5000.

cybguy

First Name
Pablo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Temporarily unRetired
Country flag
All the people saying on here "they didn't hit it with speed" are not off-roaders.
They were going fast and probably just didn't see it, they are humans mistakes happen. I agree that it could a resulted in broken suspension, but it didn't.
They looked to be going about 20 mph but yes that was too fast for that rut. And it wasn't off-road but pretty routine desert dirt roads. The biggest mistake was driver selection. Plenty of vehicles would have escaped undamaged but certainly not all..

BannedByTMC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
What's sad is that it seems like Tesla wants to play the buy now pay later game by giving you a 123kwh battery with a small unlocked range.
Not sure what gives you that idea, people have pulled that much from the pack on a 100%-0 drive.

ED_SFO

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M3
Country flag
Surprised no one mentioned the super cool cyber seats they were using with the harnesses.

I wonder if they're just one offs for baja or upgraded seats for a future model. 🤔

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck engineer: things we learned with Cybertruck in Baja and will bring via OTA 1000027274
Sponsored