Final Cybertruck Production Version: when will we see

Coolbreeze704

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Model Y, 23 Lightning, CyberTruck (someday)
Occupation
GM Manufactured Homes
Country flag
Farley knows it and is pushing and unlike Herbert Deiss he has the support for the most part of the company and the board.
Picture is Farley explaining what will happen to Ford if the board doesn't get onboard.
1675986234742.png
I swear C. Farley looks like a 100lbs smaller version of J.Farley with just darker hair. I swear Jim F could sell a crap ton of trucks if he did a commercial where he is dressed like C Farley bent over a coffee table yelling at C. Applegate and D Faustino, I live in a Lightning down by the river. Then flatten the coffee table.

Tesla Cybertruck Final Cybertruck Production Version: when will we see 1675987646757

"Go buy electric"
Sponsored

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
I swear C. Farley looks like a 100lbs smaller version of J.Farley with just darker hair. I swear Jim F could sell a crap ton of trucks if he did a commercial where he is dressed like C Farley bent over a coffee table yelling at C. Applegate and D Faustino, I live in a Lightning down by the river. Then flatten the coffee table.

1675987646757.png

"Go buy electric"
Well they are cousins so the resemblance isn’t too surprising.

Making a joke video about your cousin… eh…

Coolbreeze704

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
GM Manufactured Homes
Country flag
Well they are cousins so the resemblance isn’t too surprising.

Making a joke video about your cousin… eh…
Seriously, they are? Had no idea. That is to funny. Tragic for Chris though and the family. Chris seemed like a great guy.

Coolbreeze704

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
GM Manufactured Homes
Country flag
On another note I have decided the new Tacoma is butt ugly. Toyota is losing it. Shame because the Tacoma was one of the all time great trucks. Time to hand that over to the Cybertruck
Tesla Cybertruck Final Cybertruck Production Version: when will we see 1675988277876
Sponsored