stumby

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S P90D
Country flag
Pclark's Cybertruck fits in his double car garage perfectly (next to his Model Y). And he's now using the CT as a ladder to reach the garage roof storage! 🤣

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck fits in a double-car garage (next to Model Y) + can be used as a ladder! 🪜 cybertruckgarageparking-

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck fits in a double-car garage (next to Model Y) + can be used as a ladder! 🪜 cybertruck fit in garage next to model y

Sponsored

Last edited:

HaulingAss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150, 2018 Model 3 P, FS DM Cybertruck
Country flag
I love the motorized vault cover! It looks like it was well engineered and it really transforms the truck. I have a manual tonneau on my truck and it's a pain in the but whenever I need to use it. It's amazing how many loads almost, but not quite fit under it, requiring it to be left open and securing any light items in the truck bed that could blow out.

The sloping nature of the Cybertrucks vault cover allows taller items to be secured forward, so the cover will close. My f-150 has a 6.5 foot bed, so 6 inches longer than Cybertruck, but the Cybertruck has a lot more volume under the vault cover, it will hold a lot more stuff out of the weather.

WHIZZARD OF OZ

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Up!
Occupation
Electric Wheelchair Builder
Country flag
Pclark's Cybertruck fits in his double car garage perfectly (next to his Model Y). And he's now using the CT as a ladder to reach the garage roof storage! 🤣

cybertruck fit in garage next to model y.jpg

Thanks Santa, there's LADDER in my Stocking! NOICE

kbolt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag

Standing on that wide platform is going to be way safer than a ladder. So as long as it's the height you need this is preferable. However, the ladder is easier to maneuver... But the CT is probably more fun to maneuver.

JTyDibble

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
3-motor cybertruck
Occupation
Retired
Country flag

What is the minimum bay depth for the truck?

FANTASTIC VIDEO! Best info in 18 seconds.​

Gigahorse

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1 Million Miles on ICE Toyotas, Waiting for CT
Only $127k for a ladder, what a deal :)
Nice little bonus though, looks like a pretty tight squeeze in the garage but depending where he lives nice that it fits.

Mrcyme12

First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Manufacturing Tech
Country flag
Thank you. That's very helpful info.

OP
OP
stumby

stumby

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S P90D
Country flag
A good look from the outside looking into garage.

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck fits in a double-car garage (next to Model Y) + can be used as a ladder! 🪜 Cybertruckgarageparkin
Sponsored