Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Rav4, Tri-motor Cybertruck
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
Man it would be awesome if I can licence the Cybertruck here in Austria, flying with my Licence Plate to Austin, then making a Road Trip to CA and the from West to East to NY .
I have never been in the US, so that would be a perfect opportunity to visit that country.

If you do accomplish this please drop into Omaha, NE and we’ll share dinner and drinks. Sadly, forgot all of my university German.
Sponsored

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Tacoma TRD Pro
Country flag
If the Tesla building contractor is using pre-fabricated panels similar to Tesla Berlin it may be late next year!

Red61224

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yugo
Country flag
I watched a large hill become a football/baseball/softball/soccer sports complex at one of our county properties, the site work company had several large tandem wheeled units with tandem scraper buckets running around the clock for months to lower the hill and form a flat plateau for our sports fields. Impressive to watch each day.

Holmern

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 Performance
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
“When talking to key members of the team that would need to move to Austin from California in order to get the factory going, Austin was their top pick to be totally frank,” Musk said. “That was a big factor in choosing Texas and Austin. Specifically Austin. I guess a lot of people from California, if you ask them what’s the one place you’d move outside of California, it’s Austin.”

Musk has also applied for a Texas driver’s license recently and has sold his multiple California estates.“
Can't say I disagree with the reasoning. But I might be a little biased.
Sponsored