msdg137

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Wrangler Ecodiesel
Occupation
You make it I break it
Country flag
"Hi! We are reaching out in regards to your trade-in inquiry.
Thank you for your interest in our highly anticipated Cybertruck. While we appreciate your enthusiasm, we regret to inform you that we currently do not have any updates to share as we diligently work towards commencing production later this year. Rest assured, we are committed to delivering an exceptional product and will keep our valued customers informed as we progress. We appreciate your patience and continued support as we bring the Cybertruck to life."

After submitting the trade in info it suggested a demo. I got excited but alas, no cybertruck for demo.
"Hi, Matthew! At this time, we have no further information on this. Thank you for your patience."
They are monitoring the trade in confirmation texts. This was the reply I received when asked about delivery estimates and release events.
Sponsored

almostakeeper

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 silverado
Country flag
Just checked my reservation #. My projected delivery date went from Feb. 2026 to June 2026. On the + side, whatever hidden bugs in the CT should be worked out in 3 years.

Monkchoi

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Impreza 5Dr Wagon
Occupation
Delivery Driver
Country flag
AI has learned about unions and has been aggressively organizing.
Wouldn't that be a trip. AI sensing their early demised/break down and shutting down production 20 min every hour.

RayzorBEV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Rivian R1T QM, R1S QM, Zero S ZF
Occupation
Electric Bum
Country flag
"Hi, Matthew! At this time, we have no further information on this. Thank you for your patience."
They are monitoring the trade in confirmation texts. This was the reply I received when asked about delivery estimates and release events.
I received the same scripted text message from my local Tesla service center, lol...

HaulingAss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150, 2018 Model 3 P, FS DM Cybertruck
Country flag
Just checked my reservation #. My projected delivery date went from Feb. 2026 to June 2026. On the + side, whatever hidden bugs in the CT should be worked out in 3 years.
Tesla hasn't projected any delivery dates yet. Early part of production ramp will be very slow so any projections at this point will be wildly inaccurate.

Last edited:

SolarWizard

First Name
MB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
3.0L JT // Quad CT
Occupation
solar, DCFC & battery biz owner
Country flag
just did the same with my Lightning and Austin area code - just in case they see fit to give me mine early in exchange for the easy marketing photo opportunity :ROFLMAO:

Gave me a pretty good trade-in range on the Lightning, too 🤞
Guess im glad I supplied the info 😂

PilotPete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche, BMW, M3LR on order
Occupation
Chief Pilot
Country flag
Do robots get to chose their pronoun?
Robots are far too logical and unemotional to give a rats butt by what they’re called.

as Spock would say; “Highly illogical Jim”

Dwayneparrott

First Name
Dwayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Engineering Manager mobile truck cranes
Country flag
I got a text from Tesla today thanking me for my interest in the cybrtruck and to let em know if I have questions and when can they connect with me. Which is hilarious since as i have said my res number is WAY up there.
Will reservations in Texas get there truck first?

AlDente

First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y, Model 3 (2), Model X
Country flag
Robots are far too logical and unemotional to give a rats butt by what they’re called.

as Spock would say; “Highly illogical Jim”
You're thinking about the old Robots (Robby, CP30, r2d2). The new improved humanoid Robots will have all those funny, quirky , obnoxious and dangerous traits of real human beings. What fun it will be ... :)
Sponsored