Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 FJ Cruiser NSSE, Cybertruck trimotor
Occupation
parapyropig
Country flag
The Cybertruck looks too big; it should have nearly the identical width and length as the Raptor.

cvalue

First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F-150
Occupation
Preoccupation
Country flag
seems the OP renders are not to scale

Specs I find say the (prototype) Cybertruck is 231.7 inches long, 79.8 inches wide and 75 inches tall

Thr Raptor (Supercab) is 231.9 inches long, 86.3 inches wide (not including side mirrors) and 78.5 inches tall.

So:
  • nobody knows what the ultimate Cybertruck dimensions will be
  • They’re basically the same length (but given their respective bed lengths, it will be interesting to see the CT’s back seat - F-150s are limousine deep)
  • Width-wise, the Raptor has a broader appearance and about ~6” more width: which makes sense, as the CT appears to lack the amber running lights required on wider vehicles
  • Height-wise, it seems a wash if the CT has variable ride height with room to raise
Seems the renders are not to scale - Raptor is materially wider than CT, and otherwise shorter, but same length

*EDIT: just noticing that the OP pic does not use the Raptor SuperCab but instead the 2dr: so the CT will be longer than the 2dr, but width and height conclusions above remain the same

Last edited:

BillyGee

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y P, Model 3 LR, Founders CT (Ordered)
Occupation
Technician
Country flag
Been playing with the AR cybertruck app to get a sense of scale. Thing beast seems huge, especially compared to my F350, a Jeep and a Nissan frontier.

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck imagined side-by-side with F-150 Raptor, Ram and classic pickup Screenshot_20200129-115504_AR Cybertruck

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck imagined side-by-side with F-150 Raptor, Ram and classic pickup Screenshot_20200129-115522_AR Cybertruck

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck imagined side-by-side with F-150 Raptor, Ram and classic pickup Screenshot_20200127-181208_AR Cybertruck

John K

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, CT reserve day 2
Country flag
Cabin is supposed to be roomier in the CT. I predict many of the current naysayers will change their opinion once they sit in a CT.

BillyGee

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y P, Model 3 LR, Founders CT (Ordered)
Occupation
Technician
Country flag
I hope so, I daydream about that spartan cabin while sitting on my F350 surrounded by 100 buttons, knobs and levers that I never touch.

DMC-81

First Name
Dana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Transformers Camaro SS, 1985 Corvette Z51, Dodge Magnum R/T, 1981 DeLorean, CT reservation
Country flag
Wow, nice renderings so far! I'm really a fan of the black and stainless. One thing the computer doesn't get quite right is the color of the stainless. I absolutely love how my DeLorean seems to change its looks slightly depending on the lighting conditions. I could post some pictures of the same car under different circumstances if that would help tweak the color of the Cybertruck rendering exercise. A bonus for me is if someone could render the CT next to the DeLorean.

Let me know.

cvalue

First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F-150
Occupation
Preoccupation
Country flag
Been playing with the AR cybertruck app to get a sense of scale. Thing beast seems huge, especially compared to my F350, a Jeep and a Nissan frontier.
The CT is not as big as even the quad cab Raptor, but not by much - so I think your 350 is still plenty big compared to the CT in many respects.