Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Heavy Equipment Ops
Country flag
I wish people would record more movies in landscape mode.
I would be surprised if someone shared this was NOT a professionally produced video where both drivers rehearsed and coordinated the movements across multiple lanes. The camera is mounted, not hand held.
Sponsored

Macgyverfever

First Name
Regular Don-Won
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP BLUE/WHITE, M3RWD GRAY/BLACK
Occupation
Multifaceted IT Professional
Country flag
It's like a supermodel with her hair blowing in the wind...
Or a mullet.. after waiting so long, I'm at the point I'm willing to take it as either...

REM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Telsa Model 3 Standard Range+ Extra Supermega
Occupation
IT
Country flag

alockbox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberTruck
Country flag
I noticed that also - interesting. In his interview with Leno, Lars, talked about the engineering of the BAW and all the considerations that went into the design. I dont recall it parking horizontally when in use as one of the characteristics.
IMG_8307.jpeg

He did talk about the aerodynamics of parking it vertical versus horizontal.
It parks there yes, then moves rapidly up and back down. Sort of a heartbeat with the first beat at the top, second beat at the bottom, pause, repeat. This way it gathers water and shoots it off the side rather than down.

Tanky

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck FS
Occupation
Contractor
Country flag
Getting more excited each day. I’ll be taking the side mirrors off of mine for sure.

T Sportline

Site Sponsor
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tsportline.com
Vehicles
Cybertruck, Cyberbeast, S Plaid, X Plaid, MYP, M3P
Occupation
Upgrading Tesla Cybertrucks!
Country flag
I would be surprised if someone shared this was NOT a professionally produced video where both drivers rehearsed and coordinated the movements across multiple lanes. The camera is mounted, not hand held.
We shot this video totally informally, ha ha. It was a rare case with rain in LA last week, on a Starbucks run with Kim Java. Just got lucky with the rain, splashing, and evening light.

we have a bunch of videos shot, will keep sharing. This one got snagged from our social post and shared here ha ha.

Huntsman

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Heavy Equipment Ops
Country flag
We shot this video totally informally, ha ha. It was a rare case with rain in LA last week, on a Starbucks run with Kim Java. Just got lucky with the rain, splashing, and evening light.

we have a bunch of videos shot, will keep sharing. This one got snagged from our social post and shared here ha ha.
I am SURPRISED - hats off to you - great job making her look like a sexy machine.

Tinker71

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1976 electric conversion bus
Occupation
Project Manager
Country flag
Getting more excited each day. I’ll be taking the side mirrors off of mine for sure.
I wonder if there will be claims of range improvement. Maybe off set the extra drag for parking the wiper horizontal 1/4 of the year. I am talking to you western Washingtonians.
Sponsored