• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BillyGee

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y P, Model 3 LR, Founders CT (Ordered)
Occupation
Technician
Country flag
Not using mine for a business but thinking I might put a wrap on the doors. Even with using FSD, I'd like to know which CT is mine in a parking lot filled with them in the future!
I hadn't thought of that, maybe the HazMat vinyl indicators would prove useful after all.
Sponsored

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Olds Aurora V8, Saturn Sky redline, Lightning, CT2
Country flag
Just to clarify, that is the FSD hardware and not the Dojo Supercomputer. If I'm wrong, do you have a link?
My bad. As they say “Software comes and goes but hardware is forever”. The point was sticking an image of the driver of a driverless truck on the body. I probably should not have used the name Dojo but I didn’t have a name for the hardware and zeros and ones are not as specific to Tesla to plaster over your CT. However point well taken.

ldjessee

First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Leaf, MYLR, Kaw 1700 Vaquero
Occupation
Business Intelligence Manager & Analyst
Country flag
A wrap that was shiny like the hardware traces would be cool...

-Crissa
I thought a Tron-inspired wrap with that glow wire placed underneath would be kind of cool... If I was taking my CT to shows and such.

CWiley

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Chevy Silverado
Occupation
Contractor
I think I could appreciate the customization of a good wrap, however, I'm going for the maximum amount of cybertruck I can afford, which not leave room for another 8 - 10K for the wrap. I just hope that stainless makes a nice presentation.

Frankenblob

First Name
Frank, USA is the BEST. Communism SUX
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M38A-1, Trans-am
Country flag
Gonna camo mine with just camo black and camo green.

SentinelOne

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
See Sig
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I'll put my normal KTM sticker on it (worth 10hp/10ft lbs), maybe a racing stripe or something to differentiate it, maybe rims / tires depending upon what comes available at purchase, tint windows to legal level, oem sunscreens for the roof (like I have on my m3p), consider storage options from aftermarket (pistol vault, floor storage in front of middle seat, underseat, frunk divider, sail related, something for the bed - hopefully using Tslots - my m3p can fling stuff with velocity if not held appropriately so imagine CT will do same; every Tslot and Ltrack gadget I can find; hopefully they fix cupholders so nothing needed; radar detector; mount for my off-road Garmin GPS (too maps/trails/camping spots/national parks); OEM camping option hopefully; def any performance or off-road oem option; some sort of mount for a spare tire for when camping/offroad....use the ample storage to actually cary everything from jumper cables to tow rope to tools for motos, to compressor hose and extension cords, etc - sure there's more, need the damn truck first and then I'll OCD all over and get her setup! Cant Wait!!!!!

Foxx

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X, Outback, Eventually a damn Cybertruck
Occupation
Flight Nurse/paramedic/Fire medic, Major USAF
Country flag
Maybe a “HEMI”, “Supercharged”, or “Turbo Diesel” badge just to screw with people.

Foxx

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X, Outback, Eventually a damn Cybertruck
Occupation
Flight Nurse/paramedic/Fire medic, Major USAF
Country flag
Maybe a “HEMI”, “Supercharged”, or “Turbo Diesel” badge just to screw with people......... come to think of it Supercharged might be highly appropriate

EVCanuck

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ЗАЗ-968, Canyonero
Country flag
I am thinking about laser etching something on my Cybertruck, and a duplicate tattoo on my body. Good enough for a Memento sequel?

Last edited:

Tinker71

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1976 electric conversion bus
Occupation
Project Manager
Country flag
I would do a wrap if it added function like keeping the heat down. That SS is going to be hot.

rr6013

First Name
Rex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
shorttakes.substack.com
Vehicles
1997 Tahoe 2 door 4x4
Occupation
Retired software developer and heavy commercial design builder
Country flag
Cybertruck-Making it uniquely yours
definitely a business opportunity.

Interior focus is a most affordable place to optimize. ( sub-$12k) Accessorize sure but uniquely? That is a creative call to action. Creatives will add themes like retro against iconic and tweak a knob where Tesla design imposes digital conformity.

Exterior components ($20k-$350k) are transformative. Pre-runner, Trophy Truck, camper, hauler and purpose-builds to spec. Excepting bolt-on accessories unique exteriors are going for exposure, audience, advertising or identity campaigns to differentiate. Wraps (sub $4k) suffice for the RedBull’s of the world.

Handicap conversions are a legit unique opportunity.
EV battery upgrades and motor conversions

On the horizon are:
CT murdered, chopped and channeled
CT TT e-race trucks

ldjessee

First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Leaf, MYLR, Kaw 1700 Vaquero
Occupation
Business Intelligence Manager & Analyst
Country flag
Cybertruck-Making it uniquely yours
definitely a business opportunity.

Interior focus is a most affordable place to optimize. ( sub-$12k) Accessorize sure but uniquely? That is a creative call to action. Creatives will add themes like retro against iconic and tweak a knob where Tesla design imposes digital conformity.

Exterior components ($20k-$350k) are transformative. Pre-runner, Trophy Truck, camper, hauler and purpose-builds to spec. Excepting bolt-on accessories unique exteriors are going for exposure, audience, advertising or identity campaigns to differentiate. Wraps (sub $4k) suffice for the RedBull’s of the world.

Handicap conversions are a legit unique opportunity.
EV battery upgrades and motor conversions

On the horizon are:
CT murdered, chopped and channeled
CT TT e-race trucks
Agreed, I can imagine setting up a group of clamps and a laser etcher to do some cool customizations... but also a wrapping/window tint department, a range of accessories for the bed, sail pillars, underbed storage, frunk storage, and such.

Even edge into overlanding/offroad gear. Lights, winches, etc.

If I had the money, would be a cool business.
Sponsored