Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
I checked with my nephew and he did use the referral link (that was late in January) but neither of us got any credits. Do you know which phone number?
Your nephew should have one. You should be able to submit a service request in their app, as well as just straight up bugging someone at a show room.

https://www.tesla.com/contactus

-Crissa
Sponsored

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
I’ll do that when I return to the mainland.
Just got the skinny from Tesla. The referral program (except for solar) was cancelled in 2021 until today…so in a way everyone is on the same page, including the so-called influencers. So don’t let them steal your credits everyone!

Last edited:

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
If that is the entire point why don’t they just give a Cybertruck to each of the top YouTube and TikTok ‘influencers’ and not pretend to be doing something for everyone? I look at all these YouTubers that buy every BEV that come out and it just pisses me off.
I say they just give away a free CT to the holders of the first 500,000 reservations. It's a good plan. It's a good plan for you and me.

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
I say they just give away a free CT to the holders of the first 500,000 reservations. It's a good plan. It's a good plan for you and me.
It’s a good plan, maybe a bit extravagant but a good plan :)

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
500k is too high.

Let's do 100k. Or 50k

rodmacpherson

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Volt, Nissan LEAF
Occupation
Security Architect (IT/Infosec)
Country flag
I had a look at the current terms. Influencers are getting dropped.

The new rules are person to person referrals only. no mass broadcast of the link allowed at all. in the previous version they allowed people to put it in their Bio on social media just not spam comments etc. now no social media mentions at all except via direct messages are allowed.

Rutrow

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Model 3, CyberTruck Tri-motor reservation
Occupation
Firefighter
Country flag
I think the referral link should only be sharable via bluetooth. If it required a more hands on interaction to indicate that an owner actually spent time on a one-on-one basis to convince someone to buy a Tesla, Tesla could probably make the reward much more valuable. YouTubers who snagged enough credits to win two Roadsters in two months did not put in as much effort as I did to convince three or four people to give EVs a chance. I used to see a lot of people go onto social media asking for a referral code because they were about to buy a Tesla and wanted some free SuperCharging. THAT is not how the program was intended to work.

I know that Ryan and Rob and Kim and Andy have had a positive impact on EV/Tesla sales, but the reason people who found them on YouTube did was because they were looking into EVs already. I've sat around the lunch table at work and convinced people with NO interest in EVs that they really should consider it. Some of them required months of prodding and a test drive or two before they lowered their anti-EV defenses. Giving a test drive should reap more reward than a link shared on Twitter. JMHO

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
I wonder if the raffle CTs will be some of the first ones produced (while there are still kinks in the production system) or if they will come after the >1M orders that already exist. If I were to be awarded one of the free raffle CTs, I'd be perfectly happy with it being one of the first produced. Then when my order number comes up I'd sell the free one and buy the ordered one.

On the other hand, if it comes after all the preorders I might not even bother trying to get in the raffle.

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Occupation
Fun-employed
Country flag
I wonder if the raffle CTs will be some of the first ones produced (while there are still kinks in the production system) or if they will come after the >1M orders that already exist.
One winner will be selected at random to receive one of the first Cybertruck VINs off the line

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck now being raffled in Tesla Referral Program 🎟️ 1684022058311