Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius (CyberSlug)
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Brave man, I'm betting the cost of a CT that your wife isn't on this forum! :) (I say that because I wouldn't dare post that if MY wife was on this forum!)
My wife (is not on this forum, and) is starting to hate the CT. o_O

She thinks:
- it will outlast design trends and will be a blight on our earth for a millennium (people naturally want change)
- thinks all the cameras will be spying constantly
- thinks it cannot be recycled
- ugly industrial look without paint
- mostly, I talk about it too much and she's annoyed
I've tried to reason with her but she's too annoyed and is digging in her heels ?
Sponsored

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag

She thinks:
- it will outlast design trends and will be a blight on our earth for a millennium (people naturally want change)
I've tried to reason with her but she's too annoyed and is digging in her heels ?
Don't worry. Your CT will most likely outlive you. Once you are gone she will no longer be annoyed and may warm up to the CT.

MEDICALJMP

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Rav4, Tri-motor Cybertruck
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
Brave man, I'm betting the cost of a CT that your wife isn't on this forum! :) (I say that because I wouldn't dare post that if MY wife was on this forum!)

I would. I did. Not on the forum, but in person. “I’m driving it, not you. And as you always tell me, “It’s MY money.’”

Jeepster

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Jeep, 2002 Porsche 911
Country flag

She thinks:
Sounds like everything your wife said is absolutely correct, she sounds like a perfectly reasonable, smart person. Only solution is to replace her with one who is willing to drink the CT Kool-Aid. (Yes, my wife is also not on this forum!!!)

Jeepster

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Jeep, 2002 Porsche 911
Country flag
Never thought about that, thanks for giving me something else to worry about!! No idea how I will be able to wait long enough for mine to roll off the line!

Ed Harris

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Realtor
Country flag
If she says NO... Can I have your place in line?
If I decide to sell it I have already received 2 offers well above whatever I pay for it. I think I want to keep it for a while. I am positive it will turn a few heads. It's all about how or if I want to put up with the fact of not parking in the garage. Pretty sure it will not fit. We shall see. I will post it online should I decide not to keep it.

fritter63

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3 LR, 2019 Model 3 SR+
Occupation
Retired Software Engineer, Woodworker and guitar builder extraordinaire
Country flag
If I decide to sell it I have already received 2 offers well above whatever I pay for it. I think I want to keep it for a while. I am positive it will turn a few heads. It's all about how or if I want to put up with the fact of not parking in the garage. Pretty sure it will not fit. We shall see. I will post it online should I decide not to keep it.
HUGE fan of your work, Ed! 😎🤣 (ducks and runs)

John K

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, CT reserve day 2
Country flag
An oldie…

Long Range support equipment

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck Options - When? 65DC25BF-9B73-4CA5-B1C7-C1BF793CB916

Last edited:

YeahYeahYeah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Tundra(sold),02 Subaru Outback,1967 Fastback
Occupation
Electrician
Country flag
Damn!! what the hell? sounds like some super bossy wives out there, getting all up in where y'all are spending your hard earned money. This can't be normal, would these "wives" accept this kind of input into the vehicles they drive, or their other purchases? Idk? but that sounds like maybe ya might need a marriage counselor or divorce lawyer instead of a Cybertruck. Totally unacceptable behavior!!!

Last edited:

YeahYeahYeah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Tundra(sold),02 Subaru Outback,1967 Fastback
Occupation
Electrician
Country flag
That's really great, the point is still the point though. Would someone let themselves be ran over by their partner to that extent? If your partner picks what you drive what's next?

"I laid out your clothes for today honey"

Enough of that though, everyone can do their own thing I guess, but maybe not? haha not something I would ever accept. I'm pretty psyched to see the Cybertruck options, particularly how they implement the solar option. Will it be only the tonneau cover, or will there be additional options like a storable solar option that could be used. I really like the idea of the capability of being independent of the electrical grid.
Sponsored

Last edited: