CyberMoose

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
I think running boards could be good for those who could benefit from an extra step. I like the unveiling video when the Cybertruck came up on stage and people got out. No one seemed to have any trouble at all, at most they just needed to fully extend their leg. I am a tall guy so I probably wouldn't even consider it for me, but my girlfriend is like 5' so she might want one...but I probably still won't install it.

Also a little off topic but I kind of hope when I park and walk away, that I can set the Cybertruck to raise the suspension to the max automatically. People will probably be impressed by Cybertruck for years just like people are still spotted on sentrycam to be looking all over a Tesla. I don't want them easily peering through my window and annoying my dog when I have dog mode on.

Hoppi

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cybertruck tri-motor
Country flag
This is the CONESTOGA pop up tent.
It features insulated dual wall blackout fabric with hoop airbeam construction for high wind stability and water proof comfort. It snap attaches to CyberTruck via the provided attach points and deploys in under a minute with the onboard CyberTruck air compressor. Ventilation is controlled via front and back mesh panels with zippered blackout panels. The CONESTOGA doesn't compromise on materials or comfort and keeps it simple.
Let's the CONESTOGA be your little house on the prairie!

conestoga camp.JPG

conestoga underway.JPG
OK, need to circle the wagons and put in a fire pit at the center. Imagine this campsite on the Oregon Trail. Would actually be cool to see on the TransAmTrail.

speach

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MS P100D, Escalade, Acura MDX, Focus ST, PriusC
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
It's got a Knight Rider look.

EUauayLVAAEV6i5?format=jpg&name=large.jpg
Maybe Elon will place an easter egg where the front headlights to mimic KITs signature oscillating light with the matching sound.

Dids

First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Tacoma, 23 Cybertruck
Occupation
Self
Country flag
Maybe Elon will place an easter egg where the front headlights to mimic KITs signature oscillating light with the matching sound.
I think flashing red light is for emergency use only... Maybe could while parked?
Sponsored