Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 long range FSD
Occupation
Director, Conic Shelter
Country flag
This is the CONESTOGA pop up tent.
It features insulated dual wall blackout fabric with hoop airbeam construction for high wind stability and water proof comfort. It snap attaches to CyberTruck via the provided attach points and deploys in under a minute with the onboard CyberTruck air compressor. Ventilation is controlled via front and back mesh panels with zippered blackout panels. The CONESTOGA doesn't compromise on materials or comfort and keeps it simple.
Let's the CONESTOGA be your little house on the prairie!

conestoga camp.JPG

conestoga underway.JPG
We're definitely on the same page my friend. Thanks for checking out the Cyberstoga design on the Cyberstoga thread.
Sponsored

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
I always wonder why pop-ups don't usually extend out to the sides. If you're going to sit all day, this can reduce cooling costs and give you room to spread out.

This is my current tent:
Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck renderings and creations YellowHangar2018inside

As you can see, the entire car fits inside ^-^ I haven't figure out how I'm going to do that with the Cybertruck, but I'll think of something, eventually.

-Crissa

akia123

First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy impala
Country flag
I always wonder why pop-ups don't usually extend out to the sides. If you're going to sit all day, this can reduce cooling costs and give you room to spread out.

This is my current tent:
YellowHangar2018inside.jpg

As you can see, the entire car fits inside ^-^ I haven't figure out how I'm going to do that with the Cybertruck, but I'll think of something, eventually.

-Crissa
i thought i had a big tent with my gazelle t8. how much of pain setting it up is it?

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
i thought i had a big tent with my gazelle t8. how much of pain setting it up is it?
It's ten pegs. The biggest problem wast I used only ropes thr first time so it wasn't solid. Getting the tarp over the top is the hard part, the arches are ten feet in the air.

-Crissa

ExcessOilCo

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Explorer, 2007 HHR
Occupation
Inventor
Country flag
If anyone knows of any manufacturer who is planning a full on Cybertrailer (think angular Airstream with lots of PV etc) please let me know. Level 2 charging available through these guys but spendy at $250k for a used unit.

I'd like to see how close I can get to the off grid capabilities of livingvehicle.com Thank you, Jay

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck renderings and creations Screen Shot 2021-03-15 at 6.37.14 PM

Last edited:

Eddie_Catflap

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Forester SJ 2.5i
Occupation
Archaeologist
Country flag
Flawless Floodfill using Irfanview...

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck renderings and creations 1621564451971

Eddie_Catflap

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Forester SJ 2.5i
Occupation
Archaeologist
Country flag
Ditto...

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck renderings and creations 1621565547282

rr6013

First Name
Rex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
shorttakes.substack.com
Vehicles
1997 Tahoe 2 door 4x4
Occupation
Retired software developer and heavy commercial design builder
Country flag
If anyone knows of any manufacturer who is planning a full on Cybertrailer (think angular Airstream with lots of PV etc) please let me know. Level 2 charging available through these guys but spendy at $250k for a used unit.
<snip>
Jay, Follow on Youtube “Everlanders”. It documents the EVification of living on-the-road and solutions to the problems SOLAR tech at this stage of development present in the available hardware.

Most interesting Everlanders bring software to the problem domain which is a nice automation piece Everlanders are living the offgrid dream in Solar luxury.

Eddie_Catflap

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Forester SJ 2.5i
Occupation
Archaeologist
Country flag
Flawless Floodfill using Irfanview...
2nd attempt with a little more effort this time...

Thought I'd try the new version of GIMP on Windows (I've only prev. used it on Linux). I tried the "Hue" method mentioned in several Google searches, but found it difficult with the CT being silver / SS. So I used the "Paths" method to paint in the new colour. Much nicer result than using floodfill :)

Cheers all

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck renderings and creations 1621843339065

Last edited:

Eddie_Catflap

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Forester SJ 2.5i
Occupation
Archaeologist
Country flag
Last edited:

rr6013

First Name
Rex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
shorttakes.substack.com
Vehicles
1997 Tahoe 2 door 4x4
Occupation
Retired software developer and heavy commercial design builder
Country flag
2nd attempt with a little more effort this time...

Thought I'd try the new version of GIMP on Windows (I've only prev. used it on Linux). I tried the "Hue" method mentioned in several Google searches, but found it difficult with the CT being silver / SS. So I used the "Paths" method to paint in the new colour. Much nicer result than using floodfill :)

Cheers all

1621843339065.png
GIMP enable stretching the rear D-pillar(tailgate) higher, extending side glass up over the roof break-line? Side glazing in profile would continue the same max. height front to rear. Beyond the front driver and rear passenger door glazing would arc up and over the roof breal-line. Cybertruck would lose the outward appearance front to rear of its roofline, shown in purple GIMP.

In production, rear blackout glazing would cover right over Cybertruck’s exo-sailplane and toprail break-line, terminating forward where it meets the L+R rear pass. doors.

What would that look like in GIMP? That should get it out of car design into Tahoe SUV design territory.
Sponsored