g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag
With a wrangler and F2/350 there for recovery…

… Tesla is an employee or two lighter by tomorrow

whoever thought they’d casually offroad in a south texas agri field just got Robstowned :ROFLMAO:

them weren’t local

8B9CAB52-2729-4D4D-9022-20D6D3E57E16.jpeg

352BD436-1212-40E6-A8EB-2FCA297C5AA4.jpeg

That’s actually Elon standing there, he and Drew

I very much think this lady is smoking dicks. She wrote a whole story in her head claiming the Cybertruck needed to be bailed, when in reality?

I bet that F250 is the site admin or something and that keep us just another employee. They went to have some fun.People are switching seats. She claims the F250 bailed it out, but has no super clean shaker cam video of THAT??? Mam, if you aren’t lying - you fumbled a bag. CNBC would buy that video. Ford would. Many many would.
It’s not true. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Who knows.

It’s a crappy photo from halfway across the planet. Maybe it’s stuck, they were out playing in the mud. If you haven’t gotten a truck stuck in the mud once, you haven’t played in the mud enough.

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Occupation
Fun-employed
Country flag
That’s actually Elon standing there, he and Drew

I very much think this lady is smoking dicks. She wrote a whole story in her head claiming the Cybertruck needed to be bailed, when in reality?

I bet that F250 is the site admin or something and that keep us just another employee. They went to have some fun.People are switching seats. She claims the F250 bailed it out, but has no super clean shaker cam video of THAT??? Mam, if you aren’t lying - you fumbled a bag. CNBC would buy that video. Ford would. Many many would.
It’s not true. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
you’re stretching preeeety far there and coming across more butt-hurt than reasonable. may as well “argue” it’s AI-generated while you’re at it.

The irony is, you don’t even realize your story makes Elon and his crew sound like truck/offroad idiots.

Because what is clear from the photos is they’re on a black gumbo field road in south texas after the rains we’ve had this week, on those tires.

Lighten up. Trucks get stuck. It’s funny.

It’s only not funny if the credibility of the CT is so fragile that a single PR mishap would make your world crumble

Zabhawkin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1999 Nissan Frontier, 2015 F-150, 1984 Jeep CJ7
Country flag
Who knows.

It’s a crappy photo from halfway across the planet. Maybe it’s stuck, they were out playing in the mud. If you haven’t gotten a truck stuck in the mud once, you haven’t played in the mud enough.
Nope I haven't gotten stuck ever.... in my wifes truck.

It looks stuck to me, no big deal normally wouldn't even be news worthy.

Though I do find it humorous.

S.H.Peterson

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Currently Dodge Truck owner
Occupation
Insurance
Country flag
ANOTHER THING:
For those of you that have worked bulldozers and earthmovers know that flat pan on the underside can develope a HUGE amount of resistive suction when completely against mud.
Not watery mud or semidry mud but that fresh portland cement consistency mud.
I knows mah mud!
Sponsored