Cybertruck Turo rental rate predictions?

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, Mustang, Volt, FXDWG, FXSTC
Occupation
Handyman
Country flag
Anyone care to speculate what the CT may rent for on Turo or other car rental sites?
Sponsored

batlag

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD
Occupation
Medical Business Owner
Country flag
Iā€™d guess $500 a day initially?
At least! Some ā€œinfluencersā€ will rent it for whatever cost just to say they finally received ā€œtheirā€ CT and post a bunch of pics and vids of them driving it.
Iā€™m thinking Iā€™ll put mine up for $700/day and see if that can drive the Turo market upward in our area.

Broski

First Name
Broski
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
At least! Some ā€œinfluencersā€ will rent it for whatever cost just to say they finally received ā€œtheirā€ CT and post a bunch of pics and vids of them driving it.
Iā€™m thinking Iā€™ll put mine up for $700/day and see if that can drive the Turo market upward in our area.
Yes, Iā€™ve seen some specialty cars go for quite a bit of money on Turo. Iā€™d be pretty nervous though if itā€™s your only carCT and youā€™re not running a fleet, trusting a daily rental on a super high horse power off road vehicle itā€™s definitely going to get beat on and if it gets wrecked then back at the end of the line, but in retrospect, I wish I ordered a couple more may be a good business short term not sure how the insurance and all that works out

COLAB

First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Website
colabsystems.com
Vehicles
Nissan Frontier
Occupation
Product manager IT services
Country flag
Oui dĆØs les premiĆØres livraisons avec lā€™enthousiasme, cā€™est possible, mais ne durera pas aprĆØs lā€™effet nouveautĆ© ! ;) šŸ¤™

PilotPete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche, BMW, M3LR on order
Occupation
Chief Pilot
Country flag
Ain't NOBODY outside my family and few select friends will EVER sit in mine, and fewer still will be allowed to drive it! I've waited, they haven't.

WHIZZARD OF OZ

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Up!
Occupation
Electric Wheelchair Builder
Country flag
Anyone care to speculate what the CT may rent for on Turo or other car rental sites?
Think of a crazy figure and then double it.
People out there will go 'bananas' for a chance to be seen in CYBERTRUCK in the early days, months, years.
I feel for the reservation holder at 2 million!
Sponsored