Cybertruck wishlist - options or ideas you'd like to see available?

anionic1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Estimator
Country flag
It needs an option for those exhaust risers like the big diesel truck tough guys install sticking straight up behind the back window. Connect those suckers to a fog machine with baby powder scent so when they drive up next to you to challenge your man(woman) hood. You can literally leave them in a cloud of smoke. Obviously the baby powder scent is to top off your dominance. Of course they need to be retractable too.
Sponsored

anionic1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Estimator
Country flag
A massive bubble maker. You know... to turn on when your feeling self conscious about how odd the truck looks. Just flip that switch and I promise they will stop wondering why you are driving a stainless door stop and start wondering if it is in fact powered by bubble juice. Plus my kids would think it is definitely the coolest car ever, which is what really matters anyway

anionic1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Estimator
Country flag
If internal truck bed could lift to dump that would be unbelievably cool and would definitely put the F150 even that much more behind. So many time I have picked up gravel or mulch in bulk or taken a load to the dump and wished I could just dump it out of my current Ford truck. If they wanted to be more technologically advanced than a “dump” I suppose they could create a resonance matching vibratory plate system that caused the coefficient of friction to drop so drastically that items in the bed would almost float out, but they would probably have to hire rocket scientists for that ;)

anionic1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Estimator
Country flag
This one is brilliant and I am on a roll so here goes another to put it even that much further ahead than the F150. You know rumble plates at the entrance to a construction site, which help shake off debris and loose stuff stuck in the tires. Well they should program a rumble mode where the truck accelerates and automatically breaks itself in quick pulses to simulate the rumble effect and shake itself off.

anionic1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Estimator
Country flag
This! After experiencing a mid-summer's day drive in a vehicle with ventilated seats, I told myself if my next vehicle doesn't have them, it's a deal breaker. My body runs hot and I live in Oklahoma with fairly hot, humid summers. Even with my front windshield tinted (as well as the sides) in my VW and the AC blasting, my back still sweats against the seat. It's uncomfortable. I would absolutely LOVE ventilated seats.

Hell, I'd gladly give up heated seats for this option, but my wife and daughter would disagree.
I must not know what I am missing because I have never even thought I would want
I truthfully would like to see the back window be able to go down for several reasons. One is for large things to be able to place inside the Vault and lock it. My 8 ft. surfboard for one. Also in camp mode you would have access to heat or AC. Plus I could leave my wet sandy dog in the back and still comunicate with him, and maybe give the poor guy a little heat. Also how about rolling the back window down while tailgating for music. It make sense, PLEASE Elon.
I totally agree, again. The back window needs to roll down. I can seee how there could be a conflict with the tonneau retractable cover, but they are great engineers and they could figure out a way to make both work.

anionic1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Estimator
Country flag
Eventually I can see the truck having holsters for smaller Tesla batteries like charging docks. Say you are out with the cyber quad and it only has a 2 hour run time and takes 6 hours to charge. Well what if that battery could be swapped so the fun can continue with no down time. You just swap the cyber quad battery with the additional one on the charging dock and keep going!

anionic1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Estimator
Country flag
Well, since we Cybertruck aficionados are high class (clearly), the truck should definitely have those pop out umbrellas in the door panel similar to the Bentley. Plus it’s always raining in those cyber punk movies so.... obviously once the Cybertruck comes it will rain more and we will need this.

anionic1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Estimator
Country flag
Definitely a directionally controlled EMP generator so we can turn the loud radio off in the neighbors car. And while on the subject of noise, and since an EMP generator may stumble through regulatory approval, what about noise cancelling windows and doors. You know. Attach speakers to the doors to cancel the vibration before it transfers to the cab.

anionic1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Estimator
Country flag
This one has probably been posted already but a coffee cup warmer is a must.

anionic1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Estimator
Country flag
Fly trap. All you country folks out there will hear this one loud and clear. I am a city boy and I have country kin. I bring their flies back to the city almost every time I visit.

anionic1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Estimator
Country flag
I want the frunk to have ac power and be insulated/ have temperature control to keep my food cold when I go overland.
That tonneau cover is so large it would probably need to be insulated too in order for the wall insulation and floor insulation to have any effect

anionic1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Estimator
Country flag
I would be happy with what they have announced so far plus massaging seats.
I still can’t wrap my head around getting a massage while you are driving. I feel like driving is an attentive activity and getting a massage is the opposite.

anionic1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Estimator
Country flag
Auto tinting, half tint if wipers on, no tint at night, manual mode if black out desired.
Auto tint / manual mode off if blue or red lights flashing from behind - gotta be kind to law enforcement.
I have installed this stuff in high end offices. It’s crazy expensive. Like $400 or $500 per sf even at large scale. It would seem like a really costly add and probably very difficult to replace.

anionic1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Estimator
Country flag
8 track tape player. I know the
Screen Shot 2020-02-14 at 1.02.22 PM.png
younguns. never herd of them. :giggle:
I would really like to see an old school version. Manual windows. No big screen. Very simple controls for AC. Think like 1930s or 40s truck. Like 3 knobs and that’s it.

anionic1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Estimator
Country flag
I think you just came up with a business plan, don't need an external display, since everyone's license plate is unique. I can see this for Walmart and any store auto pickup, after fsd is accepted. Awsome idea!
I would like solar panels on the front hood as well as the rear.
This is definitely the way of the future. Think of all the opportunity cost of the stores being closed at night. One day we will go to sleep at night and the roads and stores will come alive as our vehicles go run errands and automated machines at the stores facilitate our order pick ups. We will walk out to our vehicle in our driveway in the am and the groceries will be there and the custom macrame piece we have been waiting for will have been picked up. It will be amazing. This is how we save the small retailers and show Amazon that we are not in fact dependent and utterly addicted to their monopolization of our laziness and need to shop. Take that amazon! I am picking up my own kids diapers... well at least my car did while I slept!
Sponsored