Cybertruck wishlist - options or ideas you'd like to see available?

anionic1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Estimator
Country flag
Everything above but also;
7. Trailer Light. Connections
a complete shake up on how standard (non brake Assist) trailers hook up-make it. Wireless- simply snap in a battery,Like they make for drills,snap that into your trailer connect and just back. Up to your trailer and connect without wires. Via blue tooth or whatever. I have a poll going in tow and towing section of the CT forum.
8. Cooler-turn one of the trunk/ frunks into a preformed highly insulated functional cooler (Yeti like) with a drain plug in the bottom that drains directly on to the ground below. If you didn’t want to use It as a cooler it still could be used as a storage box. Makes sense to put it in the front-to be used in combination when tail gating
9. Optional rear view screen fo passenger-the DVD player with viewing screen for the kids in the back was best invention ever to stop the kids fighting- sure “they should enjoy the trip-catch the views” yeah all good in theory! You tell me more about that after taking toddlers on a long road trip and playing the; DAD! HE’S TOUCHING ME -HE’S LOOKING AT ME-HE’S NOT PLAYING WITH ME, games for hours.
I am having a very hard time imagining a situation where I would possibly want to fill the entire drink up with ice and drinks. I am reading that it may be greater than 10 cubic feet. That is a lot of space to fill.
Sponsored

anionic1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Estimator
Country flag
How about instead of suicide doors, falconwing or rear butterfly options? I can see putting carseats in back with either being a breeze, at least until you need to use a parking garage...
I think barn doors are still hanging on as the current fad. Plus all the cool doors in starwars moving are sliding so that settles it.

anionic1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Estimator
Country flag
So wait? last night I was watching a third row Tesla podcast and without explaining it they were talking about the external speaker being required to make a noise for the safety of pedestrians. And they just mentioned in passing " hearing coconuts being struck together" in the subject of the external speaker.... do wise minds think alike...? I didn't get a word form elon?
This is (or should be) the way

anionic1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Estimator
Country flag
I'd like to have that FSD boat launch thing and I'd also like it to drain and refill the oil (engine and foot and replace the filter in the case of the engine), flush with antifreeze and take out and replace the damn freeze plugs.
What in the world are you talking about

anionic1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Estimator
Country flag
I hope that the Cybertruck can be ordered without carpet. Would also like to see removable drain plugs in floor low points.
If they don’t offer it there are definitely aftermarket companies that will jump on full rubber floors and I am definitely doing that. Have one in my Ford truck and it is awesome for handling the elements

anionic1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Estimator
Country flag
Automatic tire inflation system” (ATIS) for the cyber truck.

Utilize the semi truck patent “Automatic tire inflation system” (ATIS) for the cyber truck. When a truck is heavily loaded the tire pressure must be increased. I normallyrun my pickup truck rear tires at 38 psi but with a 3000 pounds load I increase the tire pressure to 80 psi (these are load range E tires). Note that the center of gravity of a uniform load is pretty much over the rear axle which means the front tires are not affected. Upon unloading the truck the tire pressure has to be reduced, which takes about 90 seconds for each rear tire. It’s an annoying but necessary task! I believe the cyber truck Air Suspension System could be integrated with the ATIS System allowing the tire pressure to be automatically adjusted to loading condition. Correct tire pressure improves wear characteristics and traction, think improved safety.
They should make a specific off-road version and have this on there. For the average joe this would be a waste of technology. Although nice to have once every 4 months

anionic1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Estimator
Country flag
This definitely needs an idiot beacon. Like the truck can sense if you got yourself out in the middle of nowhere and the truck is going to run out of batteries. So it forces the truck to stop before it is dead and sends out an SOS to Tesla or whoever to let someone know where you are and that you are not getting back without assistance. Remember that video of the person trying to figure out how to fill their Tesla up at the gas station. There will be folks that need this feature

anionic1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Estimator
Country flag
Not sure if this was already said but...
-easily washable interior option,
-easily removable (bolts) rear seats
-a useful dash, with storage...drawers? some lockable
I couldn’t agree more. My Ford is a work truck and cleaning the interior with the nooks and crannies is a pain and you never feel like you can get it all

anionic1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Estimator
Country flag
Increased levels of bullet resistance. I did some construction estimating for a school recently and learned more than I ever wanted to know about various levels of bullet resistance. Seems like additional thickness could easily be added to key locations and the glass could be upgraded

anionic1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Estimator
Country flag
Agreed. The white interior option for a truck is dumb. Dark or light brown would look great. Or even grey or blue etc. stainless goes with almost any color

anionic1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Estimator
Country flag
It needs a drone and landing pad/dock for those off road enthusiast. Imagine coming to what looks to be the edge of a cliff. You can’t exit the truck. What do you do? You deploy the reconnaissance drone to get a better view and scout out your options. Tesla isn’t there yet but eventually that drone will send the truck a 3DR image of the terrain so the truck can plot out the optimal course and be on its way while the drone returns and docks itself in the truck en route. All while getting a massage in your well ventilated and cooled seat (if you are into that).

anionic1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Estimator
Country flag
I am pretty sure I have taken over this post and anyone still reading my suggestions please know that I am greatful. This is the last one for the night. The Cybertruck needs a parasail attachment with a retractable cord. Imagine flipping on auto pilot on your way to Vegas and getting in some much needed hang time! Of course if anyone questioned you, your main purpose was to calibrate the altimeter on your Apple Watch, because parasailing in this manner for fun is far too frivolous. Just remember that you heard it here first.
Sponsored