Cybertrucks in Moab run for Fall 2024 -- who's interested?

JBee

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
. Professional Hobbyist
Country flag
I hope this works out. I'm 39K (if that matters). I'd drive to Moab to join in the fun in a heart beat. BTW, Jbee can have that most stuck honor. I want to play. But don't wanna break my new toy.
Lol well most stuck doesn't include most broken, and if you can't drive it home it was a fail!

Honestly, I get things stuck all the time, but am also pretty good at getting them unstuck and enjoy doing it. The ground I lack experience with is clay, we pretty much just have sand and gravel here for most offroading. There are quite a few forrest tracks etc with clay, but we don't get that much rain in the summer when we travel, so it doesn't get too bad. I'm more worried about scratching the paint or ripppings something plastic off, than getting stuck most of the time, but maybe that will change with the stainless CT shell. 😊
Sponsored

OP
OP
SolarWizard

SolarWizard

First Name
MB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
3.0L JT // Quad CT
Occupation
solar, DCFC & battery biz owner
Country flag
Last weekend in may next year. Tiny group runs with a mixed group of other vehicles?

my dear friends at Rockkrawler suspensions are doing a “run what you brung” run there with some special rates on hotels.
Any other first month people wanna take a gamble on getting their truck in time?

rooms can be resold easy

worth a shot?

fhteagle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Volt, CT Res x2
Country flag
Ugly time of year for me to be getting away, as that's right when irrigation season is starting up. But I'll pencil it in on my calendar, even if I can only make it over there for one day.

fritter63

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3 LR, 2019 Model 3 SR+
Occupation
Retired Software Engineer, Woodworker and guitar builder extraordinaire
Country flag
I'd be up for that (44K in line). Maybe we could meeting in Baker or similar and convoy out there.

Not gonna be into rock crawling though.

bongaarts

First Name
bongaarts
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
toyota v8
Occupation
freelancer
Country flag
If I organize a run for fall 2024 who would want to attend?
I’ve led lots of Jeep runs there and helped in who knows how many recoveries previously.
I could also bring in a solar trailer with L2 charging if another area (like johnson valley, Ocotillo Wells or summertime in colorado where we wheel and camp in the same general area would be doable)

Also I think for that first trip, people with reservations still waiting but having capable rigs should be including and/or we could arrange passengers?
Thoughts? Bueller?
oh, it sounds so cool, The addition of a solar trailer with L2 charging is a great way to promote sustainability during the trip.

WinnieNomad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius and Grand Caravan
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Would love to be there. Moab is a very beautiful area of the country. Please keep me in mind and post the date when you know.

I ordered a RWD cybertruck on launch day so will try to be there in my RV to see all the cybertrucks.

puchanix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X. Ordered CyberBeast Foundation.
Country flag
Interested... I ordered my Cyberbeast already with "early 2024" expected delivery at the time. 🤞
Sponsored