Axel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-350, HD Nightrod Special, Toyota Highlander
Occupation
Adventure nut
Country flag
Nice pics. Thank you. What does the window sticker say?
Sponsored

AlexcyberTX

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hummer ev
Country flag
Seen it earlier, Tesla employee told me no one has received any type order confirmation outside of employee and vip. He claims I’ll have mines before new year after looking at my reservation. The employee also didn’t seem the brightest so i would take that statement with caution. He also said that we will be able to get inside them after the delivery event. There also going to fix the misalignment on the hood and fender soon

Tesla Cybertruck Cypress Houston Texas Delivery Center has a Cybertruck! (19820 Hempstead Hwy, Houston) A34EC262-FF58-4B84-BD35-F5A40D570037

Tesla Cybertruck Cypress Houston Texas Delivery Center has a Cybertruck! (19820 Hempstead Hwy, Houston) 306448D7-7397-4CE0-A8B2-10BA95415661

Ehninger1212

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A3 E-Tron - 2005 Land Rover LR3 - T-Bucket - 1951 chevy 3100
Occupation
Architect/Fabricator
Country flag
I want to go see this so bad.. but at the same time I'm not going too. I'll get way to excited and be way to willing to fork over 10's of thousands of dollars at whatever the hell interest rate just to get it.. and that just not great financially :LOL:.

BayouCityBob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3
Country flag
Thinking I will stop by there this afternoon or tomorrow now that weekend crowds are passed and before the post-Thursday hype.

RVAC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
-
I want to go see this so bad.. but at the same time I'm not going too. I'll get way to excited and be way to willing to fork over 10's of thousands of dollars at whatever the hell interest rate just to get it.. and that just not great financially :LOL:.
Come to think of it that might be why they want people to see it before the event 🤣

CyberC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Model X LR+, 2021 Model Y P
Occupation
Legal
Country flag
Saw it over the weekend. There was briefly a line out the door to look at it.

Deleted member 11233

I didn't think it was legal for Teslas to be delivered in Texas due to the state prohibition on direct from manufacturer to consumer sales.

BayouCityBob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3
Country flag
I didn't think it was legal for Teslas to be delivered in Texas due to the state prohibition on direct from manufacturer to consumer sales.
Nah you just need to "buy" it out of state. So Tesla completes the (electronic) paperwork in a different state and you pick up the vehicle here. Have purchased 3 Teslas in Texas and picked up all of them here.

(It is a bit of a pain these days because Tesla does not pay sales tax on the vehicle or apply for a tag. You need to drive over to the DMV and pay tax and pick up a tag after your vehicle arrives.)

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Outback
Country flag
Nah you just need to "buy" it out of state. So Tesla completes the (electronic) paperwork in a different state and you pick up the vehicle here. Have purchased 3 Teslas in Texas and picked up all of them here.

(It is a bit of a pain these days because Tesla does not pay sales tax on the vehicle or apply for a tag. You need to drive over to the DMV and pay tax and pick up a tag after your vehicle arrives.)
Apparently no longer the case - https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/threads/tesla-now-handling-tx-registration-and-sales-tax.315936/