Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S & X
Occupation
Battalion Chief
Country flag
DELIVERY UPDATE!

Ultimately at delivery but only because they insisted on perfecting the truck and they did. So clean and no issues with quality visually. I do need to update software. I’m going to be in the garage all night just as I planned over the last several months while waiting for aVIN. Gents it will be like a woman having a baby. All the agony and pain you’re going through right now will immediately vanish once you see it in person. I’m still pinching myself. Went to the Ritz to celebrate and they couldn’t move it from the valet because too many people came over to it to see it. Valet didn’t let them touch it but was cool with me that he let them all walk around it. Plus they didn’t charge me for valet lol and parked it right the front. I think they moved a Rolls Royce to park mine in the first spot lol. Seriously.
Tesla Cybertruck Delivery Day Irvine Ca. 3/25 [Updated with delivery photos!] img_0801-jpe

Tesla Cybertruck Delivery Day Irvine Ca. 3/25 [Updated with delivery photos!] img_0798-jpe

Tesla Cybertruck Delivery Day Irvine Ca. 3/25 [Updated with delivery photos!] img_0796-jpe

ORIGINAL POST:

So excited! Tesla has been in constant contact with me since receiving a VIN, and delivery date three days later. I think it’s because of having the delivery date is why constant communication meaning each text gets returned and they call or text all delivery information.
picking up today at 4pm I’ll keep you all updated if you like. Right after getting VIN and delivery date, my life got back to normal. Your app will change to this after getting delivery date.

Tesla Cybertruck Delivery Day Irvine Ca. 3/25 [Updated with delivery photos!] IMG_0790

Tesla Cybertruck Delivery Day Irvine Ca. 3/25 [Updated with delivery photos!] IMG_0791
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP

Noblelr3

First Name
Noble
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S & X
Occupation
Battalion Chief
Country flag
Been here 30 minutes and two other CT deliveries (1 beast).
Quick headed up, some fixes can be done on pick up day. Only problem visible with my CT is driver door alignment. Big ups to Irvine TESLA took the truck and adjusted it right on the spot!!

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Country flag
Congrats!

That is great news as Irvine is where I will be picking up my "non FS" AWD truck (hopefully this year).

Jmerwin

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
Been here 30 minutes and two other CT deliveries (1 beast).
Quick headed up, some fixes can be done on pick up day. Only problem visible with my CT is driver door alignment. Big ups to Irvine TESLA took the truck and adjusted it right on the spot!!
How long where you at Irvine for?

OP
OP

Noblelr3

First Name
Noble
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S & X
Occupation
Battalion Chief
Country flag
Ultimately at delivery but only because they insisted on perfecting the truck and they did. So clean and no issues with quality visually. I do need to update software. I’m going to be in the garage all night just as I planned over the last several months while waiting for aVIN. Gents it will be like a woman having a baby. All the agony and pain you’re going through right now will immediately vanish once you see it in person. I’m still pinching myself. Went to the Ritz to celebrate and they couldn’t move it from the valet because too many people came over to it to see it. Valet didn’t let them touch it but was cool with me that he let them all walk around it. Plus they didn’t charge me for valet lol and parked it right the front. I think they moved a Rolls Royce to park mine in the first spot lol. Seriously.
Tesla Cybertruck Delivery Day Irvine Ca. 3/25 [Updated with delivery photos!] IMG_0801
Tesla Cybertruck Delivery Day Irvine Ca. 3/25 [Updated with delivery photos!] IMG_0798
Tesla Cybertruck Delivery Day Irvine Ca. 3/25 [Updated with delivery photos!] IMG_0796

MilliM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Future Cybertruck Owner!
Country flag
Great meeting you today & thx for all the tips (I’ll hit you up again later for some of the names/suggestions you’d shared). The truck is amazing and the steer by wire makes it so incredibly maneuverable for its size. 6 hours in and absolutely loving it.

GEAUXHOOKEM

First Name
Tank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Cyberbeast, 2022 + 2017 Tesla Model X
Country flag
Congrats @Noblelr3! I was at the Irvine SC again today trying to determine if I’m in love with that Satin Rose Gold wrap they have on the Cybertruck on the floor or if I’m going to go matte white. I did manage to find out my CB was still in Texas, but should arrive in a week. Enjoy it man!

Celiboy

First Name
Marcel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3, 2022 Model Y, 2024 AWD Cybertruck
Occupation
Family Nurse Practitioner, Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Country flag
Congratulations 🍾🎉!

OP
OP

Noblelr3

First Name
Noble
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S & X
Occupation
Battalion Chief
Country flag
Great meeting you today & thx for all the tips (I’ll hit you up again later for some of the names/suggestions you’d shared). The truck is amazing and the steer by wire makes it so incredibly maneuverable for its size. 6 hours in and absolutely loving it.
We should have exchanged numbers. Let me know if you have any questions. I’m working this process. My CT is in great shape so far

OP
OP

Noblelr3

First Name
Noble
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S & X
Occupation
Battalion Chief
Country flag
Congrats @Noblelr3! I was at the Irvine SC again today trying to determine if I’m in love with that Satin Rose Gold wrap they have on the Cybertruck on the floor or if I’m going to go matte white. I did manage to find out my CB was still in Texas, but should arrive in a week. Enjoy it man!
Think twice about white. If you love it and that’s your color, go with it. I’m waiting to see a white CT that I like but no matter what, it’s about what you like!!

cgladue

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Model S 75D, 2018 Model 3 Performance
Occupation
Software Architect
Country flag
@Noblelr3

When did Irvine start txting you ? i got my vin on the 21st and nothing from them, i found out from another source that my truck is scheduled to arrive in Irvine 4/2 - 4/5 and no idea on delivery dates yet or where it currently is or anything. hardly even able to get them on the phone
Sponsored