Vehicles
Model 3 Jun 2019..... Model S Jan 2020
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
  1. Go to Tesla.com.
  2. Click on Menu in the upper-right.
  3. Click on Account from the menu.
  4. Log in or create an account with your reservation email address.
  5. The reservation should show now.
  6. Click Manage on the reservation.
  7. Click request a refund, it's in the lower right, a bit more than halfway down the page.
You'll need to complete the forms until it emails you back.

Sorry to hear you need the money so badly.

-Crissa
I dont think he was saying he need the money badly......just asked a question on how do you go about getting it back
Sponsored

Red61224

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yugo
Country flag
Canceled today with no problem, it was on the manage account screen, easy peezy and see ya. Price and range big deal breakers.

Dusty

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Model Y Performance
Occupation
Creator
Country flag
Canceled today with no problem, it was on the manage account screen, easy peezy and see ya. Price and range big deal breakers.
Bye. Tell us what you buy and come back in a year for a follow up.

Good luck.

What was your RM,out of curiosity?

UnRich1

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TriMotor CyberTruck ordered , Kia Teluride, D1500
Occupation
Retired Diplomat
Country flag

happy intruder

First Name
O. K.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 Jun 2019..... Model S Jan 2020
Occupation
Retired
Country flag

Good luck.

I am 46,146.....I could feel (see) this coming.....wow, 320 miles range....My model S gets 249Whr/m and I charge after 320 miles.......with the CT only going to get around 450 to 525 Whr/m, I think people will be sitting at charger more than they drive......after 3 ½ years of watching every day the video from ground breaking to today, I am truly let down and depressed by what I see going out....As time goes by the price is surely going to go up.....I dont need the $100, but I am going to bow out....Really disappointing....with these specs, it's almost like a rich man's toy.....not a working man's truck....

Red61224

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yugo
Country flag

Good luck.

Thought I wanted Tri-Motors but with the poor range and high price. NOPE. 2nd days orders. Definitely NOT a road trip vehicle.

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
I am 46,146.....I could feel (see) this coming.....wow, 320 miles range....My model S gets 249Whr/m and I charge after 320 miles.......with the CT only going to get around 450 to 525 Whr/m, I think people will be sitting at charger more than they drive......after 3 ½ years of watching every day the video from ground breaking to today, I am truly let down and depressed by what I see going out....As time goes by the price is surely going to go up.....I dont need the $100, but I am going to bow out....Really disappointing....with these specs, it's almost like a rich man's toy.....not a working man's truck....
I am neither rich nor a working man and there are many things I like about the Cybertruck, but I agree that Tesla (and by that I am guessing that I mean Drew and his team) dropped the ball. They probably thought they could make the 50% range improvements and large cost reductions that they projected for the 4680 structural pack (and though I never thought so before, maybe they speced the Cybertrucks on those gains). Perhaps in the future they will but right now I definitely feel let down.

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
Thought I wanted Tri-Motors but with the poor range and high price. NOPE. 2nd days orders. Definitely NOT a road trip vehicle.
I have made several road trips with my MY LR (with lower range than 340) and it has done fine (except some anxious driving in the winter). Definitely not suitable for towing an RV at 340.
Sponsored