Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Country flag
Go TSportline! I knew it would not take long before DIY kits appear. This company stocks it all…

Available Films, Wraps, PPF:

We stock various popular vinyl wrap and PPF films and have immediate access to every available film through our vendor network - want something we don't have listed? No problem, select our custom film option and we'll get your desired film! Supergloss, Gloss, Satin, Matte, Color Flip, Clear, Stealth, Metallic....we have all finishes!

• 3M Films
  • Avery Films
  • Inozetek Films and PPF
  • Xpel PPF
  • TMaxx PPF (T Sportline Brand)
  • Stek PPF
Tesla Cybertruck DIY Cybertruck Vinyl Wrap Kit by Tesbros -- $1500+ BB5A7DD4-A9B7-461C-BBA2-610740896BB2

Tesla Cybertruck DIY Cybertruck Vinyl Wrap Kit by Tesbros -- $1500+ 7DE3D0FE-A669-443C-9642-FA8EC288269D
Sponsored

Last edited:

TexasRaider

First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck + MS
Occupation
Civil
Country flag

TexasRaider

First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck + MS
Occupation
Civil
Country flag
Good revenue on these prices as a full roll of 3M 2080/Inozetek costs about $750 shipped which can do 2 CT’s
For reference, the Avery vinyl material in 2022 was ~$450 for the installer to wrap a Model S.

rsheywood

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Grand Caravan, Chevy Spark, Class C Motorhom
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I'm probably going to wait a while then get a professional to install PPF. Wound not get a factory wrap due to being worried that Tesla will install the factory wraps on the ones that come off the line with minor blemishes on the HFS.
I worked in the Large Format Graphics business until I retired, and when I saw how much Tesla was charging for the factory wraps, my reaction was "how long will they get away with that?!?" In the vehicle wrap world, the CyberTruck would be one of the easier jobs to do. Just for yucks, imagine doing a printed graphic wrap on a cement truck. That's about what Tesla is charging for the CT. In my experience, DYI would be crazy. The pro installers have the perfect environment, incredible expetise, excellent QC, and warrant their work. Plus, their pricing is competitive and fair, at least in large metro areas. After spending $80-120K on a vehicle, cheaping out on the wrap makes no sense. Thats probably why Tesla is charging so much. I wonder if anybody is actually ordering their wraps.

SolarWizard

First Name
MB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
3.0L JT // Quad CT
Occupation
solar, DCFC & battery biz owner
Country flag
These look great! No garage on my end but at least we have year round nice temps to do the install in San Diego. I wonder if I could rent a garage for a few hours while I do the install. I wonder how long it takes to do and how long you have to let it cure before you can drive afterwards. I have a feeling it's something like 24hrs so I may be out of luck. Cool option though!
I have a garage you can use in scripps ranch

SolarWizard

First Name
MB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
3.0L JT // Quad CT
Occupation
solar, DCFC & battery biz owner
Country flag
Go TSportline! I knew it would not take long before DIY kits appear. This company stocks it all…

Available Films, Wraps, PPF:

We stock various popular vinyl wrap and PPF films and have immediate access to every available film through our vendor network - want something we don't have listed? No problem, select our custom film option and we'll get your desired film! Supergloss, Gloss, Satin, Matte, Color Flip, Clear, Stealth, Metallic....we have all finishes!

• 3M Films
  • Avery Films
  • Inozetek Films and PPF
  • Xpel PPF
  • TMaxx PPF (T Sportline Brand)
  • Stek PPF
BB5A7DD4-A9B7-461C-BBA2-610740896BB2.jpeg

7DE3D0FE-A669-443C-9642-FA8EC288269D.jpeg
I actually like both of these patterns.

OP
OP
Gurule92

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
Warning with vinyl wraps: One wrong rock chip on a road trip - the panel needs to be rewrapped. 😥 (In the city / town, is fine. But, I have had several panels rewrapped each year due to road hazzards. My product is Avery.)
Gotta do the colored ppf one then I suppose

CyberNickOH

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Bronco SAS Badlands
Country flag
I ordered a roll of Avery SW 900 Matte Black and related tools and sprays needed for under 1200. My brother own a detail shop that does wraps and they refuse to use 3M. Avery only and he said the flat panels make this very DIY. Never done but will be doing.

OP
OP
Gurule92

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
Tesbros on the way

OP
OP
Gurule92

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
Appreciate the kit option, but remember that for a few hundred left, you can just buy a roll of whatever vinyl wrap you like and apply it yourself.
Where do you buy rolls? I'm down to do that

Jow

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FJ Cruiser, '94 Bronco
Occupation
Biz Owner
Country flag
i think it'd be fun to keep it real simple and just apply like a 6 to 12 inch rocker border, in different colors/themes throughout the year

Roy2001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Country flag
$1300? Why not buy the material and cut by yourself?
Sponsored