Riemer1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Just received invite to spec dual motor Foundation series which incl FSD as far as I am aware.(Now at 12K)..Foundation is 20K above normal dual motor/4 WD version at a later stage which I ordered 11/19 with FSD at 6K..happy to wait a bit longer to get non Foundation version at 20K less..any advice/reasons why that might not be a smart idea?Will Tesla honor the orig 6K FSD order price?
PS: not sure how long the crazy aftermarket premiums will hold up..Ty,Michael
Sponsored

Cyber Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Cayenne, Awaiting Cyberbeast
Country flag
It’s 7K AFAIK. This is what Tesla told me last month -
Tesla Cybertruck Does Tesla honor FSD orig price at 6K? IMG_9825

BeleeEV

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S
Country flag
That’s sweet. Makes the foundation upcharge sting a little more.
But, I love how people complain in the vids about can’t stand no FSD or AAP then say I’m waiting to pay $80k for AWD instead of this $20k markup. There will never be an $80k AWD CT with Advance autopilot or FSD. It will be $87k to $92k after FS. And if you want other than the low end wheels probably $89.5k to 94.5k. This $20k markup just to get it sooner fallacy needs to stop.

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
It was 7k right? But there have been screenshots floating around of the original order page and how it said you would be locked in at 7k.

There are a bunch of us FS skippers though. So you're not alone lol.

rrolsbe

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Model 3 RWD
Country flag
It was 7k right? But there have been screenshots floating around of the original order page and how it said you would be locked in at 7k.

There are a bunch of us FS skippers though. So you're not alone lol.
I believe it depends on what Tesla was charging for FSD when you put your $100 down to get in the queue. If I remember correctly it was 7K when I put my $100 down but I did NOT indicate I wanted FSD at that time. About a month later, after talking with a hiking buddy, the FSD cost had increased to 8K.
Sponsored