Dubai's police force fight crime in million-dollar supercars and Elon Musk Cybertruck

TruckElectric

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Ram diesel
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Dubai's police force fight crime in million-dollar supercars and Elon Musk Cybertruck
Dubai's police force fights crime in a fleet of supercars that include a £1 million Aston Martin and £1.4 million Bugatti Veyron which is considered the fastest police car on the planet

Tesla Cybertruck Dubai's police force fight crime in million-dollar supercars and Elon Musk Cybertruck 1_DUBAI-POLICE-LUXURY-CAR

Dubai's police fight crime in multi-million dollar sportscars (Image: SWNS.com)

Dubai's police force cruise the streets of the city in multi-million-dollar supercars and possess the fastest squad car in the world.

The city is renowned the world over for being the flashiest place on Earth so it shouldn't come as a surprise at the eyewatering amount of money each police car costs.

According to hotcars.com, Dubai has at least 14 supercars in its fleet including a £270,000 Lamborghini Aventador and ultra-rare $1.4 million(£1m) Aston Martin One-77.

The fastest of these super police cars is reportedly the force's Bugatti Veyron which retails for $1.9 million (£1.4m) and can hit speeds of 254mph.

Tesla Cybertruck Dubai's police force fight crime in million-dollar supercars and Elon Musk Cybertruck 0_Dubai-police-use-supercars-to-chase-crims

Of course, as anyone who's ever laughed at a Porche in a London traffic jam knows, supercars rarely get to use their full speeds in cities, but it's still an impressive boast for Dubai.

Dubai's police also own a Mercedes AMG GT 63S which can go from 0-60mph in 3.2 seconds.

In comparison, the Metropolitan Police in London operates with a variety of smaller less expensive cars including the Skoda Kodiaq vRS, which if pushed can go from 0-60mph in 6.8 seconds.

Tesla Cybertruck Dubai's police force fight crime in million-dollar supercars and Elon Musk Cybertruck 0_Dubai-police-use-supercars-to-chase-crims

Dubai's police get the job done fast (Image: Dubai Police)
It also costs just £42,000 so you have to ask if the 3 seconds the Dubai police shave off are really worth the dough they're spending.

Amazingly the Dubai police also own one of Elon Musk's rare Tesla Cybertrucks, an electric truck the billionaire believes is the future.

Tesla Cybertruck Dubai's police force fight crime in million-dollar supercars and Elon Musk Cybertruck 0_1JPG

The £30,000 vehicle grabbed the headlines when it was first revealed in 2019, largely for its unusual sci-fi design.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/dubais-police-force-fight-crime-26106391
Sponsored

Last edited:

jhogan2424

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Moped
Is this information possibly a mistake that the Dubai police have an Alpha or Beta CT? Seriously, do they have one? I would think there would be pictures or videos that would have already made their way to this site. I’ve been working daylight to dark lately due to a tornado that came through a few weeks ago and seriously damaged several apartments in a complex of mine and it’s possible I missed this somewhere but I’m not seeing it. Could this be true?

OP
OP
TruckElectric

TruckElectric

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Ram diesel
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Is this information possibly a mistake that the Dubai police have an Alpha or Beta CT? Seriously, do they have one? I would think there would be pictures or videos that would have already made their way to this site. I’ve been working daylight to dark lately due to a tornado that came through a few weeks ago and seriously damaged several apartments in a complex of mine and it’s possible I missed this somewhere but I’m not seeing it. Could this be true?
I'm not positive of the veracity of this claim. Not sure how to verify it.

Surely some more info is forthcoming whether this is true.....

OP
OP
TruckElectric

TruckElectric

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Ram diesel
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Just more for free publicity for Tesla!

I wonder how may $millions Ford and GM have spent on just their EV trucks?!

android04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Tesla Model 3 LR RWD, Tesla Cybertruck Tri-motor (reserved)
Country flag
I'm not positive of the veracity of this claim. Not sure how to verify it.

Surely some more info is forthcoming whether this is true.....
I'd say that if they do have a Cybertruck, that it's a clone made from some other vehicle. I've seen a few videos of clones and one was made from a Ford Raptor. I highly doubt they would have an actual Cybertruck made by Tesla.

EVCanuck

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ЗАЗ-968, Canyonero
Country flag
maybe they built one by themselves...

Berno

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 Tacoma, TLR200
Occupation
Carpenter
Country flag
Totally disgusting! To think that an oppressive government would spend millions of dollars on a few absurd cars to police its own people. The USA, i mean UAE, should be ashamed. Besides, only a total douche bag would drive a Bugatti.

Quicksilver

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan van
Occupation
Retired military
Country flag
Totally disgusting! To think that an oppressive government would spend millions of dollars on a few absurd cars to police its own people. The USA, i mean UAE, should be ashamed. Besides, only a total douche bag would drive a Bugatti.
There is a website that has pics of hundreds of very expensive cars that were abandoned by their super rich owners and ended up in impound lots in the OPEC countries.
These cars could have been pulled from one of those lots.
Sponsored