Eagle has landed

MajorVictory

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Country flag
CT delivered yesterday/Saturday. Ok experience but no glam. Some panel scratches and bed was never cleaned. Gaps and alignment within acceptable.

Brake regeneration very aggressive compared to my M3. Very quiet inside and suspension plush but not floaty.

steer by wire and rear wheel pivot hardest initial part for brain to remap then turn signal buttons on steering wheel which is awesome.

numerous amber error alerts in screen mostly pending calibration for lane departure safety stuff.

wheel cover absence and rust easily ‘fixed‘ in pics.

fingerprints, attention on both road and parked are not overstated thus far.

puttering around town energy use is high 300s. I will do my daily commute to work and compare to my M3 which is about 270ish.

13 miles on truck at delivery charged to 78% and newest software update.

more to come.
Tesla Cybertruck Eagle has landed IMG_7218
Tesla Cybertruck Eagle has landed IMG_7219
Sponsored

Last edited:

Gigahorse

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1 Million Miles on ICE Toyotas, Waiting for CT
CT delivered yesterday/Saturday. Ok experience but no glam. Some panel scratches and bed was never cleaned. Gaps and alignment within acceptable.

Brake regeneration very aggressive compared to my M3. Very quiet inside and suspension plush but not floaty.

steer by wire and rear wheel pivot hardest initial part for brain to remap then turn signal buttons on steering wheel which is awesome.

wheel cover absence and rust easily ‘fixed‘ in pics.

fingerprints, attention on both road and parked are not overstated thus far.

puttering around town energy use is high 300s. I will do my daily commute to work and compare to my M3 which is about 270ish.

13 miles on truck at delivery charged to 78% and newest software update.

more to come.
IMG_7218.jpeg
IMG_7219.jpeg
Wow congrats on the delivery, lug covers look SOOOO much better.
Interested to get your thoughts and wh/mile vs your M3 after you get a few miles on it.

Noblelr3

First Name
Noble
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S & X
Occupation
Battalion Chief
Country flag
Very nice!! Congrats. I get mine tomorrow afternoon. What are the first two digits of your last 4 of the VIN?
Mine is 12xx I’m expecting some gap issues on the A beam. Not going to make a big deal but will have it on a due bill.

OP
OP
MajorVictory

MajorVictory

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Country flag
Very nice!! Congrats. I get mine tomorrow afternoon. What are the first two digits of your last 4 of the VIN?
Mine is 12xx I’m expecting some gap issues on the A beam. Not going to make a big deal but will have it on a due bill.

28xx

Noblelr3

First Name
Noble
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S & X
Occupation
Battalion Chief
Country flag
Between that and 3200’s is what I was expecting.

OP
OP
MajorVictory

MajorVictory

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Country flag
Link to the lug and center cap please? Picking up my truck today
there have been some mess ups here on the links and defaults on the links misdirecting or changing if not available so I just screen shotted my exact order from Amazon that can be specificly searched. I know the ones I received are perfect fit and look for me.

Tesla Cybertruck Eagle has landed IMG_0146

Noblelr3

First Name
Noble
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S & X
Occupation
Battalion Chief
Country flag
there have been some mess ups here on the links and defaults on the links misdirecting or changing if not available so I just screen shotted my exact order from Amazon that can be specificly searched. I know the ones I received are perfect fit and look for me.

IMG_0146.png
24 piece lug set is better than my 20 piece. I had to buy 2 packs of 20. Hopefully the Aero’s look awesome and come out soon but this will be a really nice fix!!
Sponsored