JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
collector chevy K20, cybertruck asap
Occupation
Coach
Country flag
Below is the Cybertruck Vehicle Program Manager X (Twitter) contact you can directly ask him. I personally asked him no reply yet. He is the person that knows everything and can shed some light.

Siddhant Awasthi @siddawa
Cybertruck Vehicle Program Manager

I manually uploaded my March statement for the upcoming shareholders election so everything else disappeared.

The Cybertruck program is handled differently and I hope it is not manual.
Sponsored

TeslaX

First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S
Country flag
Seems like batch 1 wasn’t that many people but who knows. Hopefully there’s a new batch tomorrow which will be one week from the 1st one.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
My page no longer says preliminary verified and entered into cybertruck program? Does this mean I got rejected? Didn’t get an email - thought they were sending emails to rejected folks.
They definitely are sending rejected.

This probably means they haven't gotten to your paperwork yet.

Once you've pushed the button on the website, it won't let you really do it again. It may or may not show this correctly. Mine still says signed up, even though I have gotten the rejected letter. It doesn't always say, sometimes the website doesn't show correctly.

-Crissa

cmorgh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
On Safari I am getting the signup button again and that is extremely frustrating. I took screen shots of all the steps I took when submitting documentation. I really hate it that Tesla completely drops the ball when it comes to these things. They make a big deal about how digital they are but in fravt it is only on their end asking for information from customers, not on our end getting information from Tesla.
I'm also very frustrated today after checking back my account and seeing the button for Shareholder Status verification as if I was never verified (I did upload documents manually and the status was saying "temporarily verified"). I panicked today and used Say this time to re-verify. I hope this does not mess up my status with early delivery. There is not way to contact Tesla to check with them and I feel helpless and confused. Anyone else experienced this?

mcorf

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 LR Model 3. 2021 LR Model Y. 2024 LR Model 3.
Country flag
They definitely are sending rejected.

This probably means they haven't gotten to your paperwork yet.

Once you've pushed the button on the website, it won't let you really do it again. It may or may not show this correctly. Mine still says signed up, even though I have gotten the rejected letter. It doesn't always say, sometimes the website doesn't show correctly.

-Crissa
Is the rejection letter coming in mail or by e-mail?

CTofLosGatos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3, Audi S5
Country flag
Radio silence from Tesla to "long-term verified TSLA shareholders"... I re-verified my shareholder status with SAY (first time was manual). Did not get any decline either. Are folks still receiving the email to configure, based on this?

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Radio silence from Tesla to "long-term verified TSLA shareholders"... I re-verified my shareholder status with SAY (first time was manual). Did not get any decline either. Are folks still receiving the email to configure, based on this?
No.

They've been going through the list and moving people up as they're processed.

Why do you think that means they've been silent, since they haven't gotten to yours yet?

-Crissa

DumpsterFire

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Occupation
Mouth Breather
Country flag
I got the email, but don't want the Foundation.
What do I do? What do I do?

Screenshot (944).png
Just curious, if you didn’t want the foundation series, why did you apply for the long term shareholders option?

I was under the impression the program was for the FS exclusively

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Chevrolet Impala
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Just curious, if you didn’t want the foundation series, why did you apply for the long term shareholders option?

I was under the impression the program was for the FS exclusively
Was hoping there would be a Non-Foundation option!

TeslaX

First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S
Country flag
is there anyone with high rn that has gotten invite with shareholder program ?
Sponsored