g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag
https://www.tesla.com/early-cybertruck-delivery

Early Cybertruck Delivery for Long-Term TSLA Shareholders

Sign up by Friday, March 22, 2024 11:59 PM CT CDT to take early delivery of a Foundation Series Cybertruck. If confirmed, you will receive an email with additional details prior to the delivery. This program is limited to one reservation per customer and currently available only in the US and Canada.
Eligibility Requirements:
  1. The Cybertruck reservation must be in the participant’s name and have been made prior to March 1st, 2024;
  2. The participant has not yet taken delivery of a Cybertruck;
  3. Each participant must provide brokerage statements showing that you owned TSLA shares on Feb. 28, 2021 and owned at least 500 TSLA shares on Feb. 29, 2024;
  4. The brokerage statements for Feb. 29, 2024 must show that you owned at least 50% of the TSLA shares that you owned on Feb. 28, 2021; and
  5. Brokerage statements proving shareholdings must clearly show first/last name, statement date, and Tesla shares. All other information may be redacted.

Sponsored

Ri22

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M3 CT
Occupation
Cinematographer
Country flag
If the order page said Dec-March delivery and April rolls around could we get our 1k+250 back??? coming up on 90 days since I ordered. And it looks like they'll be selling non FS soon if they are pulling this crap

CyberTW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y &3
Occupation
Firefighter
Country flag
I think it’s awesome. I was late to the EV/Tesla space/car ownership My number is DEEP as in 2-3 years away for the CT. But I am a long term shareholder (as they define it) because my wife bought Tesla back in the day (unfortunately, not enough). But for enthusiasts that were slight late to the CT party, it’s nice we have the opportunity to get a foundation - even though I don’t think I can afford it.
I know it’s not the majority opinion on here, but thought I could add my two cents

Last edited:

Mattkalin

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F350 Superduty , 2023 Model Y AWD
Country flag
I meet all criteria but 500 Shares!! That’s a little extreme.. I only own a little bit over 100 and never sold a single one since 2016!
Sponsored