Cybrtr808

First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, BMW 318is
Country flag
I just received this email in the AM - Tesla’s records (I assume through SAY) indicates I do not qualify for delivery under long term shareholder program specifically have < 500 shares owned

I clicked on the link to email IR to indicate their records is incorrect as I owned an additional 665 shares through two other brokerage accounts. I was able to attach a PDF with proof of required ownership on 2/28/21 and 2/29/24 Hope IR can get on it a send me an order invitation.

A few years back when I uploaded ownership I was only interested in obtaining Tesla financial statements so did not bother to try to upload all accounts. As I recall SAY rejected my Vanguard account.

Seems IR is using info from SAY as first pass review.
Norm

Tesla Cybertruck Long-term shareholders Early Delivery- eligibility email IMG_4687
Sponsored

Pstryker

First Name
Pstryker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X, Ram 1500
Occupation
Video Production
Country flag
Such a strange and opaque process. I qualified on the preliminary round of long-term shareholder by finding the secret link on Twitter, then submitting one September 2023 statement as requested. Then nothing for weeks. Then on Monday March 25th I get an email saying :
"Thank you for signing up for the Early Cybertruck Delivery program for Long-Term TSLA Shareholders. To confirm eligibility, please submit additional documents proving share ownership."

Then I submit another two statements from Feb 2021 and Feb 2024. And once again no response from Tesla. Nothing seems to have changed. I continue to wait, now 43 days after I placed my order. No one to ask, nothing I can do but wait with no idea of if this helped me in any way.

TwilightHan

First Name
Han
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Model S, CT Beast Now Ordered
Country flag
Such a strange and opaque process. I qualified on the preliminary round of long-term shareholder by finding the secret link on Twitter, then submitting one September 2023 statement as requested. Then nothing for weeks. Then on Monday March 25th I get an email saying :
"Thank you for signing up for the Early Cybertruck Delivery program for Long-Term TSLA Shareholders. To confirm eligibility, please submit additional documents proving share ownership."

Then I submit another two statements from Feb 2021 and Feb 2024. And once again no response from Tesla. Nothing seems to have changed. I continue to wait, now 43 days after I placed my order. No one to ask, nothing I can do but wait with no idea of if this helped me in any way.
same here. Even though I was auto validate via say.com , i was requested to send in proof. I did. Just waiting.

zeroCO2

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S 100D, Toyota 4Runner
Country flag

same here ... no concrete feedback

CKLenYLA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
3/X
Country flag
Say is only to verify your IR Tesla account..it is NOT used for the CT reservation. That is what the 2 documents are for.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Yeah, first pass would be connected account voting numbers.

I got that email, too. Early delivery of Foundation Series Cybertruck now available to long-term verified TSLA shareholder!

Such a strange and opaque process. I...
...How would it be more transparent and not-strange?

same here. Even though I was auto validate via say.com , i was requested to send in proof. I did. Just waiting.
Say can only tell them how many you owned on a specific date when it checked.

It would not tell them when you purchased the shares. That's tax info.

-Crissa

AnthonyJ

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X Plaid
Country flag
If I had to guess, they probably got 10,000+ sign ups for this program. No idea how long this will take. Hope I’m wrong lol

TeslaX

First Name
Tj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
If I had to guess, they probably got 10,000+ sign ups for this program. No idea how long this will take. Hope I’m wrong lol
I doubt it’s that high imo. I would guess a couple of thousand tops.

You would had to of held tesla then want to buy 100k truck.

jerhenderson

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Correctional Officer
Country flag
As this offer was stated to be available for qualifying US and Canadian reservations, I must conclude the CT has cleared Transport Canada hurdles ?

SentinelOne

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
See Sig
Occupation
IT
Country flag
All submitted and I qualify. 32 Days since order, April Delivery would be nice but silence....guessing Qtr End focus then will start to see some attention on this!

DECO

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Truck on order, shopping
Occupation
Software Test Engineer
Country flag
I just received this email in the AM - Tesla’s records (I assume through SAY) indicates I do not qualify for delivery under long term shareholder program specifically have < 500 shares owned

I clicked on the link to email IR to indicate their records is incorrect as I owned an additional 665 shares through two other brokerage accounts. I was able to attach a PDF with proof of required ownership on 2/28/21 and 2/29/24 Hope IR can get on it a send me an order invitation.

A few years back when I uploaded ownership I was only interested in obtaining Tesla financial statements so did not bother to try to upload all accounts. As I recall SAY rejected my Vanguard account.

Seems IR is using info from SAY as first pass review.
Norm

IMG_4687.png
I got the same email. They didn’t take into consideration my wife’s shares. Sent statement to IR. We’ll see what happens.
Sponsored