Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 E-Smart
Occupation
Lithium Battery Pack Designer
Country flag
For all those that signed up for the early delivery for long tern shareholders program, can we make this a thread = that if anyone receives an email from Tesla with the instructions or status?

After I signed up, this is all I have seen so far in my account:

Tesla Cybertruck Status: Early Delivery FS Cybertruck For Long-Term TSLA Shareholder tesla002

I hope this helps,

Dan the Man from Michigan
Sponsored

MaryRagains

First Name
Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck, Y
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Hi Dan, how did you respond to the question about currently owning 50% of the stock you had in 2021? Thank you!

OP
OP
DittoDan

DittoDan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 E-Smart
Occupation
Country flag
Hi Dan, how did you respond to the question about currently owning 50% of the stock you had in 2021? Thank you!
I didn't.

When I went the "sign up", I had to verify that I had TSLA stock. Tesla uses a 3rd party, "SAY" to verify. I tried it, but it will not verify any accounts that use Fidelity Investments. So, I clicked on the "manual verification". I uploaded some of my Fidelity statements that had TSLA. Once I did that, about a day later, I re-visited the "sign up" and I saw what is pictured above.

I'm thinking that after March 22, we will get a new email from Tesla, and we will then need to prove when and what we had with dated statements ~ to further the process.

I hope this helps,

truck

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X 2017 100D LR/S 2015 P85D/Cyberbeast
Country flag
Still patiently waiting.
Verified a while back for the raffle they held, so I forgot which accounts I used. Still allowed me to sign up.

BikerPilot

First Name
Alexander
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY
Country flag
Still patiently waiting.
Verified a while back for the raffle they held, so I forgot which accounts I used. Still allowed me to sign up.
Same for me. Did not receive follow up e-mail yet. Ordered on 12/22 with an expected delivery date of Jan-March.... no VIN yet.

soareyes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y
Country flag
I was getting my broker paperwork together to submit for the shareholder program when I got the regular order invite. I had made my reservation a few days after the reveal event (RN11292****). I guess I don't need to bother with the shareholder program now unless there is something extra that shareholders get?

OP
OP
DittoDan

DittoDan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 E-Smart
Occupation
Country flag
I was getting my broker paperwork together to submit for the shareholder program when I got the regular order invite. I had made my reservation a few days after the reveal event (RN11292****). I guess I don't need to bother with the shareholder program now unless there is something extra that shareholders get?
It didn't indicate anything special, only that we get to cut in line (because we are special :))

CybrTrkNj

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus RX350, for a little longer..
Occupation
Retired Network Engineer
Country flag
Personally, if you qualify, I would submit the required documentation. As the way this delivery process is going and be handled, I think you will need any leg up you can get to get a timely delivery.

captkerosene

First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X CT soon I hope
Occupation
none
Country flag
They probably won't do anything other than note your qualification prior to the 22nd. I think after that it could really accelerate getting a VIN.

FutureTruck

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MX P, Lucid Air GT
For all those that signed up for the early delivery for long tern shareholders program, can we make this a thread = that if anyone receives an email from Tesla with the instructions or status?

After I signed up, this is all I have seen so far in my account:

tesla002.jpg

I hope this helps,

My guess is that those of us with stock previously verified for events and shareholder votes will be first in line to cut in line, then the people who have the stock but need verification will be able to get in behind us, still ahead of those that reserved a few years back, which to me feels dirty but gonna get what I can get, with the stock price where it is I deserve something for hanging onto it.

grjfield

First Name
Gerard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model Y, Corvette, Miata
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Where do you go to sign up for the shareholder queue? I have lots of stock from 2018. My res# is 112755 so very early - 1st hours. However I suspect its only for the US as nothing shows up on the Tesla Canada website.

Cerberus

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model X, CyberBeast order in queue
Country flag
My status now updated to...

Are others seeing the same?
Still no email either.

Tesla Cybertruck Status: Early Delivery FS Cybertruck For Long-Term TSLA Shareholder Screenshot_20240323_122722_Chrome

reaction26

First Name
Arash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MYP, CyberTruck, Model X75
Occupation
Program Director
Country flag
Hey guys I signed up and did it manually. They verify through say didn’t work. Here is the message I got.

ordered 12/16
RN11275xxxx

Tesla Cybertruck Status: Early Delivery FS Cybertruck For Long-Term TSLA Shareholder IMG_3269

OP
OP
DittoDan

DittoDan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 E-Smart
Occupation
Country flag
My status now updated to...

Are others seeing the same?
Still no email either.

Screenshot_20240323_122722_Chrome.jpg
Mine says the same thing. I haven't got an instructions email yet. I figure it will come in the next couple of week/months. They may have had thousands of people sign up and they are probably formulating a plan now.

This would help their finances greatly since the trucks are $20K more expensive than normal. I will gladly pay the extra to get one early. I mean you do get a lot for the $20K anyway.

fingers crossed....

Sponsored