Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyberlandr
Occupation
DIY enthusiast
Country flag
I can only assume the mower I saw had the same seat. It was a floor model at Lowe’s and I sat in the seat, leg room wasn’t bad but I had to lift both arm rests and comparing to a John Deere ZT wasn’t as wide and was physically smaller

I ended up buying a John Deere z540
Gratz! How does it go? I hope that it's a wise pick. As for me, I'm a fan of Ariens product's(spec's of my favorite Edge is here, take a look)
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
azjohn

azjohn

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Tundra
Country flag
Gratz! How does it go? I hope that it's a wise pick
I am very happy with the JD. I put over 50 hrs on it since last April. If the Ego was bigger it would have been a tougher decision. The JD dealer is about 5 miles from me it’s about to go in for an oil change and blade sharpening. They will pick up and drop off when they are done

bongaarts

First Name
bongaarts
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
toyota v8
Occupation
freelancer
Country flag
I recently saw EGO's new ZTR mower listed on their site, and my first thought was "I've gotta get one!" The mower looks promising, with "Tech Specs" including many other things like holding up to 6 batteries for maximum runtime Power of gas with 22 HP equivalent engine etc. Another website shows an estimated price of around $5000, which a summary search of Lowe's shows is about $2000 more than a big box ZTR, and on par with some mowers from the likes of Bad Boy, which brings me to a thought I'll bring up later.
Sponsored