First Name
Kelvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, R1T, Bronco Raptor
Country flag
SEND IT
ELECFRESH | Bed Mat & Frunk Mat & Under-Bed Storage Mat (TPE Material and Haircell Texture)

Here are renders of the Bed Mat & Frunk Mat & Under-Bed Storage Mat. I currently do not have a CT for taking photos. If you have the ability to shoot high-quality product photos for Amazon, please contact me, I will give you a set for free.

$170.00 shipped. cybertruckownersclub members will get 20% off ($136)!

Here's what you'll need to do to have your mailman drop one off on your doorstep:

Step 1: Reply to this thread with 'SEND IT'

Step 2:
I'll reply, via PM, with the exclusive cybertruckownersclub 20% off coupon code. Copy and paste the coupon code when you checkout. This is also a way to grow the cybertruckownersclub and drive traffic to the website. This offer will also be available to all existing and new cybertruckownersclub members.

Step 3: Sit back and wait. Your ELECFRESH | Bed Mat & Frunk Mat & Under-Bed Storage Mat will be there before you know it!

2.jpg

1.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg
SEND IT

BC123

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model x and cybertruck
Occupation
Real estate
Country flag
ELECFRESH | Bed Mat & Frunk Mat & Under-Bed Storage Mat (TPE Material and Haircell Texture)

Here are renders of the Bed Mat & Frunk Mat & Under-Bed Storage Mat. I currently do not have a CT for taking photos. If you have the ability to shoot high-quality product photos for Amazon, please contact me, I will give you a set for free.

Here's what you'll need to do to have your mailman drop one off on your doorstep:

Step 2:
I'll reply, via PM, with the exclusive cybertruckownersclub 20% off coupon code. Copy and paste the coupon code when you checkout. This is also a way to grow the cybertruckownersclub and drive traffic to the website. This offer will also be available to all existing and new cybertruckownersclub members.

Step 3: Sit back and wait. Your ELECFRESH | Bed Mat & Frunk Mat & Under-Bed Storage Mat will be there before you know it!

2.jpg

1.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg
SEND IT . And do you still need HQ photos ?

mattyb5iver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD
Country flag

Step 2:

2.jpg

1.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg
SEND IT

Cerberus

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model X, CyberBeast order in queue
Country flag
SEND IT

Thanks

OP
OP
ElecFresh

ElecFresh

Site Sponsor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retail
Country flag
Our Bed Mat & Frunk Mat & Under-Bed Storage Mat have stock now.
We have a 20% off for all of you guys in this forum:), thank you for your support for us.
Link here 👉 https://www.amazon.com/promocode/A22C85I5BFLZXF

In addition, we also welcome everyone to join our Facebook group and Reddit community. Besides being eligible for free new accessories testing, we will also give away free accessories later.

OP
OP
ElecFresh

ElecFresh

Site Sponsor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicles