JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
. Professional Hobbyist
Country flag
Well...my mind has to do something whilst mowing for hours on end. After driving for a while the mowing all becomes autonomous and gets moved accross into it's own "FSD" thread in my brain, leaving lots of cycles available for Cybertuck idea processing. Lol. ;)
I'm actually considering accessory and modification ideas as a potential business atm so this helps document and discuss it.

The other thing I was thinking is if the impeller air suction was on constantly, then maybe it could also be used to modify the airstream around and in the wheel wells to improve aerodynamics, or aid in attaching an air curtain accross them. There's actually ways to use active aerodynamics to produce thrust, which in turn lowers drag and increases range. Problem is that they need to be tuned to certain speeds to work well, so making them active allows for a greater speed range of operation.

The thing I like about the design so far is that you only need to bolt on an impeller and make a single peice cast pump to fit around it. No motors, controllers, plugs, switching safety issues etc. Just starts working when you drive in.
Sponsored

charliemagpie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CybrBEAST
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I have spare time in my brain too.

I wonder if it comes with a beer can opener ?

JBee

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
. Professional Hobbyist
Country flag
Beer vs Brain = 7:0

Then I'd rather sleep to turn my brain off.
Less calories and side effects, and better for your health! 🤣

Besides those are cycles I have while I work...so. if I want to wind down I put on a TV show, sit on my recliner with my feet up, sip tea and come on here to see who I can wind up instead. Lol. (Whilst having a hundred other tabs open)

Remember 80 hour weeks makes twice as much progress in the same year as everyone else. I've been doing it since my teens, in that if the idea persists I keep going till it stops.

charliemagpie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CybrBEAST
Occupation
retired
Country flag
If you want something done, ask a busy person.

NewTruckGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model X
Country flag
This news affects my order approximately 0.0% If I was forced to ford a flooded road or creek to save the life of someone in my family I would go for it. Otherwise I'm not interested in testing this out. Call me boring I guess. (Edited typo)
I believe anything can be done, meaning if Elon wants to do the water crossing thing for a PR stunt, GTG and it would be cool to see but reality is if it's done, the salt water afterwards will destroy the electronics over time.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
I believe anything can be done, meaning if Elon wants to do the water crossing thing for a PR stunt, GTG and it would be cool to see but reality is if it's done, the salt water afterwards will destroy the electronics over time.
That's why it's important that it doesn't get in, in the first place. Some of us live near the beach or along salted roads. Salt spray happens.

-Crissa

JBee

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
. Professional Hobbyist
Country flag
Electronics are sealed all the time. No water.
Sponsored