cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Occupation
Fun-employed
Country flag
It literally is as simple as $7500 off the price at point of sale provided you and the vehicle qualify.

And in awesome states you get more at tax time. (Or even at point of sale if your dealer is set up for it)

Sounds like you need to do some research.
he may be talking about the options available with a lease
Sponsored

OP
OP
Gurule92

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Occupation
Fun-employed
Country flag
Lol idk. when did we start talking about leases?
truth is, given the new rules where leases can get the credit, and given the depreciation at issue with EVs, and given pissibly getting the credit despite the MSRP etc….

leasing an EV/Tesla is probably the move…

OP
OP
Gurule92

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
truth is, given the new rules where leases can get the credit, and given the depreciation at issue with EVs, and given pissibly getting the credit despite the MSRP etc….

leasing an EV/Tesla is probably the move…
Maybe. If you plan on swapping pretty quickly. My imagination still has CT as my 10 year vehicle

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Ct related things. Longer ramp time compared to other vehicles. Makes sense to me but goes opposite to all the original claims about CT built to be easy to manufacture lol
Easy to manufacture ≠ easy to ramp.

Easy to ramp would be doing what you already were doing. Difficult to ramp is doing things you haven't been doing.

Easy to manufacture means fewer steps and steps with machine-friendly tolerances and edges. But getting to where 'easy' means 'quick' isn't always simple and short.

Sometimes the easiest things to cook are difficult to master.

-Crissa

Last edited:

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I never was a fanboy. This evolving CT story is beginning to make me question this company In general. Deadlines are missed, mistakes made Yada, Yama… but something just seems off. stay tuned. Won’t pull the plug on my stocks just yet but I am spooked.
What deadline have they missed recently? O-o

Like, the trucks are being delivered every week now. They recently had a day with over forty being made. It's fits and starts, like any new line.

The next 'deadline' is releasing the non-Foundation Series before the end of the year. ...And what run-rate they can do if they populate the line.

-Crissa

OP
OP
Gurule92

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
Sometimes the easiest things to cook are difficult to learn.

-Crissa
Is this a gandhi quote? It literally made me change my mind lol

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Is this a gandhi quote? It literally made me change my mind lol
No, I was just thinking about how I've mastered a bunch of recipes which are 'skillet for one minute, flip, another minute'. Few pans, seems simple, but... Figuring out the ways it could go wrong took me time, and my sister (a much better chef by any measure) still hasn't mastered my recipes and leaves the 'simple' things to me. And don't get me started on my spouse trying to grill meat. If it's not some recipe or smoke that takes hours and is from two centuries ago, she just can't do it. So many ruined salmon steaks...

-Crissa