Ever wonder how Cyber truck owners will be bullied on the road? [Locked due to politics]

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
rizvend

rizvend

First Name
CyBrNrD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cybrtrk, aptera reserved
Occupation
Nurse Informaticist
Country flag

Klaxon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT
Country flag
Seeing how EV's are sometimes mistreated by pick up truck owners, ever wonder how the Cybertruck will be treated?
That is the right time to start producing the labels and stickers "Cyber Angels" with a scary image
Tesla Cybertruck Ever wonder how Cyber truck owners will be bullied on the road? [Locked due to politics] skull_lightning_animation

One million of labels and T-shirts - and you are rich
and we scare them to the ditch.

akcoyote

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model S; Dual motor CT w/FSD reservation
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Much of this conversation has gone way far off-topic and should have been put in a separate thread.

As to the original subject, I believe the CT will be too intimidating for most conventional pickup owners to attempt bullying on the road. Also the stainless steel exoskeleton (and hopefully the armor-glass) will resist most attempts at minor vandalism (keying and such) in parking lots.

Red61224

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yugo
Country flag
Looking forward to installing a nice "cow catcher / brush guard" on the front.

Owner13669

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Bolt
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I drive a Model Y, and I live in Texas, and never experience hostility.... lets not paint Texans as anti-EV! With that said, I'm not a believer in climate warming, I'm not anti-oil, and I'm not trying to save the planet... I love HIGH TECH :)
The science behind climate change goes back to the 19th century.

Red61224

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yugo
Country flag
The science behind climate change goes back to the 19th century.
"Man-Made" vs Natural Cycle is the question?????
North Africa used to be quite the agricultural paradise a few thousand years ago, you know before all those olive oil cooking fires messed things up.

Last edited:

Holg

First Name
Holger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MTB, BMX
Country flag
All beach front property on the sea is at sea level.
We're not talking a lake in the mountains. Ocean. Sea level
Are you being disingenuous?
As for 2100, well I will admit the doomsayers have gotten smart enough to push their guesses far enough into the future to not get caught. Not like all the nonsense they stated emphatically in the 1970s. 80s, 90s 2000s.
Like that we would run out of oil by 2002 ( My Earth Science text book from Penn State in the 1980s.
Or Al Gore's Bullschiff about the polar ice caps.

But getting to Obama and his mansion are you saying he doesn't care?
And if he doesn't care why should we?
Sea level rise at long island is RIGHT NOW 2-4 mm per year and you can extrapolate that yourself to 2100, because the decrease of ice sheet thickness (land only of course, high precision satellite data, check climate.nasa.gov) is quite linear.

ajdelange

First Name
A. J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla X LR+, Lexus SUV, Toyota SR5, Toyota Landcruiser
Occupation
EE (Retired)
Country flag
Half a foot to a foot. ?

Right now it's linear. How do we know it will be linear tomorrow? Or at the same rate. Suppose the TSI starts to decrease?

Dids

First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Tacoma, 23 Cybertruck
Occupation
Self
Country flag
"Man-Made" vs Natural Cycle is the question?????
North Africa used to be quite the agricultural paradise a few thousand years ago, you know before all those olive oil cooking fires messed things up.
Natural vs man made isn't actually the question. If it is Natural and unlivable is that any different then man made and unlivable?
And besides it is easy to answer the question of Natural vs man made and many scientist have done the math and discovered that burning things releases carbon dioxide and that carbon dioxide traps heat. So then they calculate how much carbon dioxide has been added and how much the temperature has risen. The fact that some people think that is in question shows that they haven't bothered to read.
https://www.climate.gov/news-featur...ate/climate-change-atmospheric-carbon-dioxide
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.