Final payment completed for my Foundation Series!

Guylouis

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F.S. CyberBeast, XP, YP, 3P
Country flag
Got a notification to complete my final payment for my Foundation Series CyberBeast!

Original order was during the presentation. $100

second order was on December 8th $250

SoCal

I own multiple Teslas

I also have several referrals

can’t wait!!
Anyone else able to submit final payment?

how long after you submitted payment did you get your Vin?

Tesla Cybertruck Final payment completed for my Foundation Series! IMG_2554
Sponsored

CHC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150, Model X
Country flag
Interesting, did you finance? That's probably why it let you complete payment.

I received the prepare for delivery email the morning of the 9th and completed my info in the app, but nothing else yet

msl0727

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 Model LR RWD FSD, '23 Cybertruck Tri-Motor FSD
Country flag
Got a notification to complete my final payment for my Foundation Series CyberBeast!

Original order was during the presentation. $100

second order was on December 8th $250

SoCal

I own multiple Teslas

I also have several referrals

can’t wait!!
Anyone else able to submit final payment?

how long after you submitted payment did you get your Vin?

IMG_2554.jpeg
I was notified to complete configuration of my cyberbeast at the same time (9:30 CST) here in Texas. I said I’d pay cash and have yet to be asked to pay out anything. In fact, I’m still waiting for notice from Tesla that it’s ready to schedule delivery. Incrementally, it’ll assign VIN, I get insurance coverage and prove I have it before being able to complete payment, so your order payment before VIN/insurance, doesn’t make sense to me.

larhode

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
none
Country flag
I got an email yesterday asking me to complete my order for a founder edition truck. I don't want the founders edition, and there is no way to select a normal truck. What happens if I ignore the email, I suppose I lose my spot in line.

OP
OP
Guylouis

Guylouis

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I was notified to complete configuration of my cyberbeast at the same time (9:30 CST) here in Texas. I said I’d pay cash and have yet to be asked to pay out anything. In fact, I’m still waiting for notice from Tesla that it’s ready to schedule delivery. Incrementally, it’ll assign VIN, I get insurance coverage and prove I have it before being able to complete payment, so your order payment before VIN/insurance, doesn’t make sense to me.
Yes, I agree. this is the first time I was asked to pay in full before being assigned a VIN. Money already left my account. hoping this means VIN is imminent!

My Dad also received his foundation invite on the 8th. He added the extended battery to his beast. the final payment tab is still greyed out in account.

Wraven

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Foundations CyberBeast, M3P, MYP
Country flag

This is just that the OP secured some kind of finances - I also offered my own trade in and mine shows complete and that tesla technically owes me 26k. Got my purchase offer 12/8, and mine has been sitting in "complete" since around 12/12. Nothing special here - need a VIN to be assigned for the next level excitement to start.

Tesla Cybertruck Final payment completed for my Foundation Series! IMG_0379

Tesla Cybertruck Final payment completed for my Foundation Series! IMG_0380

Last edited:

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
Did you go see CT in person and give them your info? I went but didn't give info. (They didn't ask) maybe that's why I'm being skipped lol

OP
OP
Guylouis

Guylouis

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
very interesting! I don’t have a trade-in.I wired the payment yesterday. In the past it never asked me to make my final payment until I had a VIN

This is just that the OP secured some kind of finances - I also offered my own trade in and mine shows complete and that tesla technically owes me 23k. Got my purchase offer 12/8, and mine has been sitting in "complete" since around 12/12. Nothing special here - need a VIN to be assigned for the next level excitement to start.

IMG_0379.png

IMG_0380.png

CHC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150, Model X
Country flag
very interesting! I don’t have a trade-in.I wired the payment yesterday. In the past it never asked me to make my final payment until I had a VIN
So did you pay cash, or did you just wire the down payment?

Wraven

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Did you go see CT in person and give them your info? I went but didn't give info. (They didn't ask) maybe that's why I'm being skipped lol
I assume you are asking the OP, but since I’m in the same situation… I have not seen the CT in person yet, so not sure that’s a factor or not.

Wraven

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
did you order the Cyberbeast or AWD?

I ordered the Cyberbeast, which at its production rate, I’m assuming is the delay.