First experience at Tesla dealership drove away unsuccessful and very turned off

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
People are people, though, and Tesla has been forced to give some of them commissions, which... well. Even without, at the least they have to prove their store has a reason to stay open to stay employed.

-Crissa
Sponsored

tjordan

First Name
Tristan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertuck (on order - dual engine model)
Occupation
Forester
Country flag
With your tri-motor reservation, have you been getting any CT update emails from Tesla? I reserved pretty early on and aside from a "Thank you for your order" email with my order # I haven't received any other updates. Wondering if I'm missing something.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
With your tri-motor reservation, have you been getting any CT update emails from Tesla? I reserved pretty early on and aside from a "Thank you for your order" email with my order # I haven't received any other updates. Wondering if I'm missing something.
Nope, that's pretty normal.

Tesla only gives you as much email as you ask for. And sometimes less.

-Crissa

MEDICALJMP

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Rav4, Tri-motor Cybertruck
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
We are all missing something. Our Cybertrucks.

Until they finish the factory you can expect zilch from them. Aside from the rare Elon tweet they are pretty silent and since they don’t have a PR department who would be sending those informative emails?

tjordan

First Name
Tristan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertuck (on order - dual engine model)
Occupation
Forester
Country flag
Ok great - thanks for the reply!
It would be nice for some sort of update from Tesla about the CT to keep people interested.
This forum is great though. I like to tell my wife tidbits I've read from the forum and say that I get behind the scenes secrets via text directly from Elon (or "Musket" as he prefers to be called by his close friends like myself). My wife thinks I'm an idiot haha. I need to photoshop a pic of me with "Musket" and see if she'll start to believe me.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Well, Elon said photos in a month or so. And that it was looking "?" and that the engineering was done for the production intent.

-Crissa

ldjessee

First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Leaf, MYLR, Kaw 1700 Vaquero
Occupation
Business Intelligence Manager & Analyst
Country flag
Yeah, I am hoping that they have a phone call or some kind of presentation video for the CyberTruck...

But they do not need to keep interest. There are more reservations than they can make for several years, assuming all of them translate to orders.

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
Well, Elon said photos in a month or so. And that it was looking "?" and that the engineering was done for the production intent.

-Crissa
I’m beginning to think that the photos in a month or so was to say the design team would show Elon the photos in a month or so. And maybe the? was after Elon saw the pictures.

If only he would let us see the pictures too. And give us dimensions. And specs. And some wild videos. And...

Ok, I admit I’m not going to be satisfied till I get into my very own CT.
Sponsored