FOUNDATION SERIES DELIVERED LIST?

starlord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CYBER FS AWD
Country flag
would be great to see the conversion rate for how many foundation series orders have been delivered?

Maybe modify the current spreadsheet with column for delivered?

If anyone on here has their Cybertruck, would be great to know:
  • Date Ordered
  • Date Delivered
Sponsored

OP
OP

starlord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CYBER FS AWD
Country flag
so either no one received it yet on this forum, orders inputted are false, or ppl aren’t updating it after receiving since no need to upkeep with this site after having their prize

dandor

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model Y, and Cybertruck
Country flag
so either no one received it yet on this forum, orders inputted are false, or ppl aren’t updating it after receiving since no need to upkeep with this site after having their prize
No one received it. That is the answer. I don't think there is one confirmation for a non-Tesla employee so far.

As soon as people get VIN's here, they will be giving that information. As soon as they get delivery, they will be showing them off.

OP
OP

starlord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CYBER FS AWD
Country flag
there are several YT and TikTok vids of non-Tesla employees receiving their deliveries at Service Centers. They aren't high view counts for those vids so may not easily find them but non-employees/non-VIPs are receiving them.

dandor

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
there are several YT and TikTok vids of non-Tesla employees receiving their deliveries at Service Centers. They aren't high view counts for those vids so may not easily find them but non-employees/non-VIPs are receiving them.
The few I have seen and heard of have eventually been tied to a Tesla employee. One was saying how they weren't a Tesla employee, but it turned out their wife was. Until I see people here get VIN's and deliveries, I will be hesitant believing any delivery I see on social media.

OP
OP

starlord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CYBER FS AWD
Country flag
my friend works directly for Tesla and has confirmed deliveries are being made. Also, not everyone who ordered/has a truck is assumed to be using this site/forum :) though it is a good pulse.

Cyber07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 MS 85, 2018 M3 LR, 2020 M3 P, 2024 Rivian R1S
Country flag
my friend works directly for Tesla and has confirmed deliveries are being made. Also, not everyone who ordered/has a truck is assumed to be using this site/forum :) though it is a good pulse.
I am a day 1 reservation holder but I have not joined to this group before I have ordered and filled out the powershare survey. Still have not included my order in the tracker.

I believe there are lot of CT orderers who have NOT part of this forum.

I just don't know how representative is this community.

Woodrick

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model Y, Cybertruck AWD
Occupation
Consultant
Country flag
There's not a question that deliveries are being made. It's customer deliveries that's being questioned.
Don't know who your friend it, but the majority of Tesla employees would have no idea. Odds are that they may have read it somewhere, which is pretty much the source for all information for the store employees.

The question is has there been any deliveries of Foundation vehicles to non-VIP and non-Employee related/ordered people.

Every one of these YouTube folks are using one of the restricted class of vehicles that I list above.

dandor

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
There are tons of Tesla workers in the LA area. Many service centers and showrooms. How would your friend know if they were just a regular person and not a Tesla employee?

dandor

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I am a day 1 reservation holder but I have not joined to this group before I have ordered and filled out the powershare survey. Still have not included my order in the tracker.

I believe there are lot of CT orderers who have NOT part of this forum.

I just don't know how representative is this community.
This is very representative of the community statistically. Even if 10% of people that ordered and filled out the tracker, that gives great data. Not having one person here share their VIN or confirm delivery shows that the general public is not getting them yet.

Cyber07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 MS 85, 2018 M3 LR, 2020 M3 P, 2024 Rivian R1S
Country flag
This is very representative of the community statistically. Even if 10% of people that ordered and filled out the tracker, that gives great data. Not having one person here share their VIN or confirm delivery shows that the general public is not getting them yet.
200,000 RN numbers have been uploaded? [Just reacting to your 10% coverage claim]

OP
OP

starlord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CYBER FS AWD
Country flag
There's not a question that deliveries are being made. It's customer deliveries that's being questioned.
Don't know who your friend it, but the majority of Tesla employees would have no idea. Odds are that they may have read it somewhere, which is pretty much the source for all information for the store employees.

The question is has there been any deliveries of Foundation vehicles to non-VIP and non-Employee related/ordered people.

Every one of these YouTube folks are using one of the restricted class of vehicles that I list above.
Friend works at corporate not for a dealership.
Sponsored