Interesting that 11274 reservations are not dominating the delivered list

mfg310

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi eTron, Chevy Bolt EUV
Country flag
Only 2 out of 31 delivered so far. Seems like 11274-11285s are being treated the same so far?
Sponsored

wh1t3rbb1t

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Founders Edition
Occupation
Cybersecurity
Country flag
Looks like it. I'm an 11274 in SoCal and didn't get my invite to order till 12/19. I thought I would have at least been part of the 12/8 wave of invites.

LonelyCTfan

First Name
George aka "Katrina Georgina Wonder"
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None Yet CT Foundation Ordered
Occupation
Man of Many Hats
Country flag
Looks like it. I'm an 11274 in SoCal and didn't get my invite to order till 12/19. I thought I would have at least been part of the 12/8 wave of invites.
I'm part of the same batch and I'm in Oregon I thought I would be part of the 12-8 wave too.

DumpsterFire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Occupation
Mouth Breather
Country flag
I have 112747xx and am in Utah. I got the invite on 12/15 and was very surprised I got it that early.

I think I was surprised because nobody likes Utah. Utah sucks. You definitely shouldnā€™t move hereā€¦.

Way too much snow in the winter and way too much sunshine in the summer. Too many hiking and biking trails.

The mountains are really ugly as are all 5 of the National Parks. Donā€™t move here. Youā€™ve been warnedā€¦.

Sleipnir

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AEV Prospector XL
Country flag
I'm in Utah
I have 112747xx and am in Utah. I got the invite on 12/15 and was very surprised I got it that early.

I think I was surprised because nobody likes Utah. Utah sucks. You definitely shouldnā€™t move hereā€¦.

Way too much snow in the winter and way too much sunshine in the summer. Too many hiking and biking trails.

The mountains are really ugly as are all 5 of the National Parks. Donā€™t move here. Youā€™ve been warnedā€¦.

I'm in Utah as well with a 112745xxx and didn't get my invite until last night.

Last edited:

Outdoors

First Name
Outdoors
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
S,3,Y,C
Maybe California and Texas were dominant on the other numbers. Us 11274's hold strong in the other areas with quick trigger fingers.....oops I mean mouse pushing.

Yeah I hear Montana is a piece of crap place as well.

OP
OP

mfg310

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi eTron, Chevy Bolt EUV
Country flag
Yep, same here in SoCalā€¦..11274 and was allowed to order on 12/15, no invite in the first group on 12/8. Thatā€™s why I found the delivery list so interesting.

On a side note, doesnā€™t anyone else find it funny that the people who had their Cybertrucks already delivered arenā€™t putting in their full reservation numbers?? I mean, I donā€™t need to know it, but there doesnā€™t seem to be any reason to protect it anymore. :LOL:

Jabman

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Ram 1500
Country flag

Hahaha. I love the layered sarcasm. I actually am looking forward to a trip to Zion in the summer. From what Iā€™ve seen, itā€™s complete garbage and pictures donā€™t do it justice. Thereā€™s so many crystal clear and disgusting troughs through hideous valleys and horrendous mountain passes. Why would anyone want to visit a place like that?

Sleipnir

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AEV Prospector XL
Country flag
Hahaha. I love the layered sarcasm. I actually am looking forward to a trip to Zion in the summer. From what Iā€™ve seen, itā€™s complete garbage and pictures donā€™t do it justice. Thereā€™s so many crystal clear and disgusting troughs through hideous valleys and horrendous mountain passes. Why would anyone want to visit a place like that?
Yeah, stay away from here. Zion has been paved over they just don't publicize it as it would kill the tourist revenue.

Wolfgram

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 Performance
Occupation
CTO
Country flag
I have RN1127478xxx

Just got my VIN today!! šŸ˜²

Delivery on Saturday!! šŸŽ‰šŸŽ‰

ordered 12/21.

david027654

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, GT350, CyberTruck
Occupation
IT Engineering
Country flag
I have RN1127478xxx

Just got my VIN today!! šŸ˜²

Delivery on Saturday!! šŸŽ‰šŸŽ‰

ordered 12/21.
I am also 112748xxx. Did you have to make "Final Payment" in the app before you got your delivery date? I have my VIN but wanted to not transfer funds until after I had a delivery date.

Thanks!
Sponsored