EXPTREVER

First Name
Trever
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck, S, X, Y
Country flag
Hey guys, I just took delivery of my Cybertruck and figured I'd put together a quick video of some of the things I haven't seen on the web yet.

Something not included in the video. The truck came with a 128gb usb stick for sentry mode.

Cheers!

Sponsored

Last edited:

hridge2020

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Occupation
Aircraft Fixed/Rotary - Rocket/Missile/Spacecraft/Air Defense Scientist
Country flag
Hi, how about the power share mobile charger, vault D rings, L Track hooks, L track bottle opener and if you qualify power share home backup. Thanks

rudedawg78

First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2025 Cybertruck
Occupation
Retired USAF, Emergency Manager
Country flag
Congratulations and thank you for the small tour. Question... in regards to the alcohol wipes, is that to clean all the interior surfaces if they get dirty? What is safe to use to clean the screen?

Cirrus SR22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Hey guys, I just took delivery of my Cybertruck and figured I'd put together a quick video of some of the things I haven't seen on the web yet. Cheers!

Congratulations! What about the home wall charger? Should come with both the mobile and home charger? Universal wall connector and v3 gateway included.

Last edited:

Lsanchez82

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model 3, Model Y
Occupation
Biotech
Country flag
Congratulations and thank you for the small tour. Question... in regards to the alcohol wipes, is that to clean all the interior surfaces if they get dirty? What is safe to use to clean the screen?
Don't use alcohol wipes to clean the interior. It will mess up the seats. It happened to me on my model Y

rudedawg78

First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2025 Cybertruck
Occupation
Retired USAF, Emergency Manager
Country flag
Don't use alcohol wipes to clean the interior. It will mess up the seats. It happened to me on my model Y
Good to know. What do you use to clean your MY touchscreen? Just a lint free cloth or is there any safe liquid cleaner you can put on it?

Lsanchez82

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Biotech
Country flag
This happens to the seats if you use alcohol wipes on them. Glad that the ceramic coating for the interior came with a warranty...

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck Foundation Series Delivered: Accessories and Quirks 20230606_143545

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck Foundation Series Delivered: Accessories and Quirks 20230606_143545

Lsanchez82

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Biotech
Country flag
Good to know. What do you use to clean your MY touchscreen? Just a lint free cloth or is there any safe liquid cleaner you can put on it?
Alcohol wipes are good for the screen and probably some plastics, but definitely not good for the seats. I use wetones wipes.

OP
OP

EXPTREVER

First Name
Trever
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck, S, X, Y
Country flag
Congratulations! What about the home wall charger? Should come with both the mobile and home charger? Universal wall connector and v3 gateway included.
This is a good point. I already have a wall charger and V3 Gateway so I forgot to ask but they didn't include on deliver. I think this may be delivered with the powershare hardware? I'll reply here if I receive anything.

OP
OP

EXPTREVER

First Name
Trever
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck, S, X, Y
Country flag
Hi, how about the power share mobile charger, vault D rings, L Track hooks, L track bottle opener and if you qualify power share home backup. Thanks
Sorry about that, I updated the description of the youtube video. It came with the Vault D Rings, L Track hooks, L track bottle opener. As for the power share. I received an email to a survey about my electrical panel a few weeks back. Then about a week before delivery I received an email from Tesla saying that I will be contacted by a local installer. I still haven't heard anything and still haven't received the hardware.

OP
OP

EXPTREVER

First Name
Trever
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck, S, X, Y
Country flag
I'm not using alcohol wipes on the screen or any of the interior. Only for the stainless steel. For the screen I just use a microfiber cloth and maybe a little water (damp cloth followed by dry cloth). For the seats I use a damp microfiber cloth and a leather treatment product you can buy on amazon.

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
What did Liz whisper? Hi Liz! Lol

First Name
TCZ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Tech Professional
Country flag
Hey guys, I just took delivery of my Cybertruck and figured I'd put together a quick video of some of the things I haven't seen on the web yet. Cheers!

Excellent, thanks man! You’ve mastered opening/shutting the doors haha.

wtibbit

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes sedan, Corvette coupe, Yukon XL
Occupation
Retired Engineering Program Director
Country flag

very nice job! Thanks for the clear explanations and for not including any background music. Congratulations on your new truck!
Sponsored