kraal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X5
Country flag
Tesla Cybertruck FRUNK SIZE MONEY SHOT! 💵 Production Liner Insert + Cybertruck Logo! 1693607871449

Rushing assembly and not caring about detail (bolt cover)!
Another reason for expecting the orifinal price.
Sponsored

PilotPete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche, BMW, M3LR on order
Occupation
Chief Pilot
Country flag
looks big enough for a trip to the grocery store
I think there is plenty of room for our luggage, or somewhere between 2 and 6 rifle cases (maybe ` 1 XLong, 2 reg, and 2 or 3 short rifle) and a few ammo cases. Or a set of golf bags, maybe even stacked 2 high with a year's supply of Titleist Pro V1s behind. A 6' surfboard? A Costco run. 20+ soccer balls. Skis and boots for 5. (not the downhill skis) I think it's more than usable and it works.

Oh, and I was never buying it for the frunk, ever.

kdn

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Pre-ordered CT Tri Motor, F250, Toyota Tundra, Jeep Wrangler X, Toyota Camry
Occupation
Self employed Ice cream industry, Snow Plowing, Charter Fishing on the Great Lake Erie, Commercial Properties
Country flag
Shallow but enough for a carry-on luggage, backpack, or a tent
Country 6 room cabin tent no but certainly a nice 4-5 person pop up dome tent! If you need something huge rent a whole house

kbolt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
First, that's crazy that a windshield wiper is a disappointment for anyone.

Prior to Tesla panel gaps was never something that people looked at or even thought about on cars... Now we have to look at windshield wipers when buying a car? Take about making a mountain out of a molehill.

Ryan95738

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberTruck
Occupation
CNA
Country flag
F49vcZCWIAAut1p.jpeg

Tesla Cybertruck Frunk With Liner Insert.jpeg

And that's a Cybertruck logo in the back wall of the frunk. Animated image by @1993FordAerostar showing it more clearly. 👍

cybertruckLogo_frunk2.gif
There everyone, are you good with this trunk or do you need a bigger one? It's bigger than the trunk has been in any of my vehicles so is it good enough for our frunk?

Cold Rolled

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Ranger, Ford C-Max, Cybertruck on order
Occupation
Business owner
Country flag
With demand through the roof potential buyers won’t care. Remember, no details are carved in stone until the official Cybertruck reveal. I predict optional electrical outlets on the production truck.
I think buyers will care. Sure, Tesla will fill hundreds of thousands of orders for quite some time, but if the range, specs (exoskeleton, etc), storage, and offroad functionalities fail to meet the hype, not everyone is such a rabid fan that they'll buy anything. Times are tougher. Interest rates higher. People want the biggest bang for their buck.
I have a Lightning and love it after waiting years for my CT order - and likely will have to wait years more. Still plan to buy CT when my turn comes - if it's actually buying 'up'.
So far, Lightning is the one to beat.

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Country flag
I would be shocked if the production Cybertruck frunk doesn't have an LED light, emergency release or an electrical outlet(s).

We all just need to be patient for the official reveal.

Last edited:

Ryan95738

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberTruck
Occupation
CNA
Country flag
I think there is plenty of room for our luggage, or somewhere between 2 and 6 rifle cases (maybe ` 1 XLong, 2 reg, and 2 or 3 short rifle) and a few ammo cases. Or a set of golf bags, maybe even stacked 2 high with a year's supply of Titleist Pro V1s behind. A 6' surfboard? A Costco run. 20+ soccer balls. Skis and boots for 5. (not the downhill skis) I think it's more than usable and it works.

Oh, and I was never buying it for the frunk, ever.
It looks like you could fit about 35 chickens there
Sponsored