Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Volt, Nissan LEAF
Occupation
Security Architect (IT/Infosec)
Country flag
I'm sure Costco legal will be calling you tomorrow!
not my photoshop job, but I am pretty sure Meadow Creek not Costco are the ones that would be cracking down on use of their ad.

Tesla Cybertruck FRUNK SIZE MONEY SHOT! 💵 Production Liner Insert + Cybertruck Logo! Screenshot_20230903_174512_Google

wtibbit

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes sedan, Corvette coupe, Yukon XL
Occupation
Retired Engineering Program Director
Country flag
I'm sure Costco legal will be calling you tomorrow!
Tesla Cybertruck FRUNK SIZE MONEY SHOT! 💵 Production Liner Insert + Cybertruck Logo! Screenshot 2023-09-03 at 5.02.40 PM

Finally! An indisputable world standard size for a chicken (I suggest we use the term "Chikn" to avoid confusion with those variable size birds that cross roads.).

Every major city has reference sources for the objective standard, found in any Costco, in the meat section. Just pick up a Chikn reference measure - a Chikn box. It will come free when you pay a very reasonable price for tasty cooked bird.

Remove the edible part and you have the lightweight, easily handled Chikn box, comprising an opaque lower half and a transparent upper. Hand wash it before use (a dishwasher will shrink the box and void Costco's certification of accuracy.) Add the Chikn box to your growing collection of tape measures, calipers, micrometers and other measuring devices. Keep your Chikn box in your vehicle along with a 20' minimum length tape measure that can be handily stored in your Chikn box.

When you find a broken down Cybertruck on the side of the road or on a trailer parked at a truckstop, act fast! Grab your Chikn box with the tape and your phone (hold that sucker in the landscape mode), go to work and get us our numbers and some video!!! Be the first here to know just exactly how big those frunks, vaults and body-bins really are!

Extra points for the first person to build an website that converts Chikns to Gofbags, the other common frunk measurement standard. I'd do it myself, but I don't play that game... :p

Last edited:

Qball

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
Back side would be perfect for a huge mole panel!

PAPAB

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Toyota Highlander 2022 Model Y LR
Country flag
Kinda sad really, all the waisted space under the huge CT dash. Ford found somewhere else to place all their tech and kept the large frunk?!

IMG_1754.jpeg

..But Ford lost over a foot in the bed... compaired to CT..? 5.5 vs 6.5

AlDente

First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y, Model 3 (2), Model X
Country flag
If there aren't outlets, I'm putting them in.

I put them in my Sentra, I'm definitely putting them in my Cybertruck.

❓

-Crissa
Umm, at least wait till the warranty expires, OK?

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
I saw this over on Facebook.

They got the money shot right. Measuring with standard chickens. 🐔 (roasted chicken though)

FB_IMG_1693772374864.jpg
Finally some real stats! 8x3x1 deep. By my math, starting with a full battery, with an electric rotisserie we should be able to roast 144 chickens (or six full racks of 24) before we're reduced to a 50% battery. So important to know, so much more than dumb stuff like mileage or solar panel capacity.

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
I saw this over on Facebook.

They got the money shot right. Measuring with standard chickens. 🐔 (roasted chicken though)

FB_IMG_1693772374864.jpg
Roosted chicken is not that much larger than a roasted chicken so we can at least get a pretty good measure here.

Ryan95738

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberTruck
Occupation
CNA
Country flag
Screenshot 2023-09-03 at 5.02.40 PM.png

Finally! An indisputable world standard size for a chicken (I suggest we use the term "Chikn" to avoid confusion with those variable size birds that cross roads.).

Every major city has reference sources for the objective standard, found in any Costco, in the meat section. Just pick up a Chikn reference measure - a Chikn box. It will come free when you pay a very reasonable price for tasty cooked bird.

Remove the edible part and you have the lightweight, easily handled Chikn box, comprising an opaque lower half and a transparent upper. Hand wash it before use (a dishwasher will shrink the box and void Costco's certification of accuracy.) Add the Chikn box to your growing collection of tape measures, calipers, micrometers and other measuring devices. Keep your Chikn box in your vehicle along with a 20' minimum length tape measure that can be handily stored in your Chikn box.

When you find a broken down Cybertruck on the side of the road or on a trailer parked at a truckstop, act fast! Grab your Chikn box with the tape and your phone (hold that sucker in the landscape mode), go to work and get us our numbers and some video!!! Be the first here to know just exactly how big those frunks, vaults and body-bins really are!

Extra points for the first person to build an website that converts Chikns to Gofbags, the other common frunk measurement standard. I'd do it myself, but I don't play that game... :p
This is the most epic comment in a long time.

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
Screenshot 2023-09-03 at 5.02.40 PM.png

Wait... You are suggesting the Chikn box as the measure instead of the inner edible part? Seems to totally change the meaning of the chicken measure. And I've seen those same containers being used at Safeway for meatloaf which would be a COMPLETELY different measurement.

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
Yuck!!
I'm sorry my little joke triggered that memory, Crissa :rolleyes:
Perhaps a happy memory as long as Burning Man is still smoldering in the mud. Just think of home @Crissa and tap your heels together while saying, "There's no place like home!"

Please be safe and make it home soon.

I saw a video of Chris Rock on the way home from Burning Man. Apparently a group of people walked the 5 miles with him to the road and some fans picked him up from there. Don't give up!
Sponsored