Full CT Product Line We Wish (from twitter)

Bill906

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep
Country flag
Does Roadster OG and Roadster (future) count as one or two models?

The ATV has to count, "S3XY CRS" doesn't have the same flow. :)
Sponsored

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Occupation
Fun-employed
Country flag
I don't think the ATV counts, really, it's more an accessory.

-Crissa
think it’s also been confirmed they have no intent to produce it, that it was built by like one employee for purposes of unveil showmanship (and to great effect!)

though perhaps what Tesla needs is another customer poll insisting on an ATV so as to substantiate “S3XY CARS”

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
think it’s also been confirmed they have no intent to produce it, that it was built by like one employee for purposes of unveil showmanship (and to great effect!)
Confirmed by who?

It was such a popular feature they made a toy version of it. I suspect it’ll sell a lot better than most accessories. I seriously doubt it’ll get dropped by the wayside.

I figured for quite some time they would just outsource it, but someone said they planned on building it in house.

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Occupation
Fun-employed
Country flag
Confirmed by who?

It was such a popular feature they made a toy version of it. I suspect it’ll sell a lot better than most accessories. I seriously doubt it’ll get dropped by the wayside.

I figured for quite some time they would just outsource it, but someone said they planned on building it in house.
given context of this thread it was a half-hearted comment driving a “S3XY CARS” joke - I don’t really have a clear or defensible position in it or did I intend anyone to bank anything on it

That deep qualification aside, I remember recently seeing a tweet thread where someone with some apparent legitimacy (I don’t remember what gave me that sense) was saying that the unveil bike was built by a single employee that there’s currently no internal ATV team developing that product

I’d love to be able to search to find those comments, but google just floods me with 2021 stories about comments from Musk about building the ATV in Texas!

Who knows. I’m personally uninterested, as even the “safest” ATV is still for me at my age an oxymoron