Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck - Cyberbeast
Occupation
Telehealth Solutions Architect
Country flag
Just got off the phone with my local Tesla store (https://www.tesla.com/en_CA/findus/location/store/brandonms) and was told that 2 CT AWD were delivered and picked up this week! The gentleman I talked to told me they found out they were getting them about 30 minutes before they were delivered! I asked him if the people that purchased them were from MS, AL, or a surrounding state but he couldn't disclose that info. Anyways, I'm excited to find out we are finally getting them.
Sponsored

sharpgator

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Macan, M3
Country flag
I'd be glad to drive over there from Birmingham for delivery. Right now, I'm slated for Atlanta. Even though it's closer, the timing is similar due to traffic. I've had pretty good deliveries in the past in ATL. How's the service in MS?

OP
OP
Kuiper__Belt

Kuiper__Belt

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck - Cyberbeast
Occupation
Country flag
I'd be glad to drive over there from Birmingham for delivery. Right now, I'm slated for Atlanta. Even though it's closer, the timing is similar due to traffic. I've had pretty good deliveries in the past in ATL. How's the service in MS?
Oh yeah I would definitely come here just to skip Atlanta traffic! ATL might have better service but I have no idea. This is my first Tesla.

OP
OP
Kuiper__Belt

Kuiper__Belt

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck - Cyberbeast
Occupation
Country flag
I have selected Franklin, TN store for delivery, I am from AL.
Thatā€™s cool yeah depends on where youā€™re at in Alabama. Another guy on the forum is from Birmingham and heā€™s picking it up in Mississippi.

CyberRebel

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Model S Plaid and 2022 Model S
Country flag
I also called the Brandon, MS store yesterday to check in as well and was told the same thing. Great news that theyā€™ve had 2 deliveries! Hopefully ours will be sooner rather than later

OP
OP
Kuiper__Belt

Kuiper__Belt

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck - Cyberbeast
Occupation
Country flag
I also called the Brandon, MS store yesterday to check in as well and was told the same thing. Great news that theyā€™ve had 2 deliveries! Hopefully ours will be sooner rather than later
Fingers crossed. I got an email from Tesla yesterday and my heart skipped a beat but it was just an email telling me that I was eligible for the power share home back up installation šŸ˜©šŸ˜«

Are you in the Jackson area? If so, if they do cars and coffee at the Nissan Plant again weā€™ll have to meet up with our cyber trucks! Whenever we get them lol.

CyberRebel

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Model S Plaid and 2022 Model S
Country flag
Fingers crossed. I got an email from Tesla yesterday and my heart skipped a beat but it was just an email telling me that I was eligible for the power share home back up installation šŸ˜©šŸ˜«

Are you in the Jackson area? If so, if they do cars and coffee at the Nissan Plant again weā€™ll have to meet up with our cyber trucks! Whenever we get them lol.
HA! I had a similar experience one night last week when the app changed from ā€œWeā€™ll notify you when itā€™s time to continue with predelivery tasksā€ to ā€œGo to accountā€. Lost a nightā€™s sleep thinking Iā€™d wake up the next morning with a VIN LOL

Iā€™m in Biloxi but through the Jackson area from time to time so possibly we can work it out.

sharpgator

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Macan, M3
Country flag
I am in birmingham and took delivery in Nashville yesterday, first day with my truck is today!
Congrats. PM me if youā€™d be willing for me to swing by and take a look. Iā€™ve literally never seen one. I configured 2-23

Last edited:
OP
OP
Kuiper__Belt

Kuiper__Belt

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck - Cyberbeast
Occupation
Country flag
I went to the Tesla store in Brandon Friday. Both the Cybertrucks had been picked up already, which sucked, but was glad I went. Iā€™ve actually never ridden in a Tesla let alone driven one before and yet Iā€™m about to drop $121,000 on one šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø. When I told the very friendly sales lady that she was like come on weā€™re gonna go drive one now. I got to drive a new series 3, and was absolutely blown away! definitely have to get used to the One Foot driving! I kept stopping about 15 feet short of a stop sign or red light lol I felt like a noob! But then the sales lady asked me if I wanted to test out FSD and I was like hell yes. That blew me away. I was absolutely floored hell well I drove! That was an experience like Iā€™ve never had before and now Iā€™m jonesing and even more for my CT to arrive!! I believe it was just the lower level series 3, and I thought the acceleration was great I canā€™t even imagine what my cyber beast will feel like!

OP
OP
Kuiper__Belt

Kuiper__Belt

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck - Cyberbeast
Occupation
Country flag

OP
OP
Kuiper__Belt

Kuiper__Belt

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck - Cyberbeast
Occupation
Country flag
Tesla Cybertruck FYI for Mississippi & Alabama CT Preorders IMG_1594
To my knowledge, this is number four to arrive in Mississippi!
Sponsored