Country flag
Lets see...

VIN is in the mid+ 200s
RN11275...
Configured on 12/8
Delivery location is Sunnyvale
Ordered with light bar, hopefully it comes with it
And yes, a FS
I went by the Tesla shop at the Stanford mall. It is currently in TX so I am sure to see it by 2026

Happy to answer any questions. The good news is that they are definitely coming.
Sponsored

CactusPilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 Performance, and Tesla Model Y
Occupation
Airline Pilot
Country flag
Great news! Congratulations.

Cyber Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Cayenne, Awaiting Cyberbeast
Country flag
HI,

I just joined this forum today and this is my first post. I have been reading so many of your posts for a while now and I am truly grateful for all the information. This is a really helpful and positive community.

I know so many people have been frustrated waiting for their invites, and then their VINs. This is particularly true for those of us who were early birds and opted for the Beast. Well, today I finally got a CyberBeast VIN, and of course I am stoked! There is light at the end of the tunnel, friends!

So...

I am a total nobody. Not a VIP, not an online poster, not an employee, nothing! I own a MX Plaid, a MX LR, and a couple of ICE vehicles. In the past I had another MX Performance and a leased MY. I joined X (Twit) as a paid member the day I saw Elon rip into Bob Iger - Elon Musk rocks. That is it, I don't even post on X.

So why am I so early? I placed my $100 reservation at the very end of the initial presentation way back in the day. When FS ordering opened up I was probably quicker than 99%+. I just happened to open my Tesla acct at around 7:25 the day the invites went out and was able to configure my truck by 7:29. The actual email invite did not reach me until 7:31, after I ordered. My acct said I ordered on the 9th even though I ordered on the 8th.

Today I saw on my app "Tesla is making changes that impact your order. Review details in your Tesla Account before proceeding." I went online and VOILA!!

Ladies and gentlemen, this is good news. They are coming!

Dan
Hearty congratulations my friend! Welcome to the club :love:. Owning one of the first Beast FS makes you a hero. Please don’t hesitate to share all your great CT adventures with us. I might see you around in the Bay Area! 🤙
Sponsored