Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4runner
Occupation
Retired Operating Plans & Forecasting Manager
Country flag
Were the advisors over there helpful prior to your delivery? I went over there after I got my VIN and they said they couldn't lookup where the truck was or when it might get delivered. The guy said it would most likely be delivered in the next 4 months...
Am surprised, they are mostly helpful.

When I dropped by even before my VIN and looked at the Cybertruck in the showroom there are 3 advisors approached me all tripping themselves to answer my questions as I told them I have a
pending order.

When I called they provided approximate date of arrival and delivery, off by 4 and the latter, 2 days.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Swanny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, Polestar 2
Country flag
Am surprised, they are mostly helpful.

When I dropped by even before my VIN and looked at the Cybertruck in the showroom there are 3 advisors approached me all tripping themselves to answer my questions as I told them I have a
pending order.

When I called they provided approximate date of arrival and delivery, off by 4 and the latfer, 2 days.
Thanks for reply. I guess I'll try and call them tomorrow and see if I can get a different person who might give a little more info. Thanks.

Just for reference since we're at the same delivery center, how long from VIN to delivery?

Ward L

First Name
Ward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, FS CT AWD
Country flag
I've got my VIN and looking for financing again. Shortly after ordering on Dec 31, I applied for the Tesla loan, got it and it was due to expire sometime in February, all in letters received in the mail. Now as I look at the app, the original loan is waiting to be approved. I'm looking at a CU now for better terms.

Harley

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
15 Highlander, 10 GL450, 03 Vette, 69 Mustang
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Were the advisors over there helpful prior to your delivery? I went over there after I got my VIN and they said they couldn't lookup where the truck was or when it might get delivered. The guy said it would most likely be delivered in the next 4 months...
It is absolutely baffling to me that a company that builds a vehicle with next-level technology is not able to tell us where our particular order is in the process. All I hear is “They don’t tell us anything.” I don’t understand the secrecy.

Cyber Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Cayenne, Awaiting Cyberbeast
Country flag
Hearty congratulations! 🤟

Enjoy your new toy and keep sharing your great stories!

OP
OP

CyberTruckeeTheOne

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4runner
Occupation
Retired Operating Plans & Forecasting Manager
Country flag
Thanks for reply. I guess I'll try and call them tomorrow and see if I can get a different person who might give a little more info. Thanks.

Just for reference since we're at the same delivery center, how long from VIN to delivery?
It's within the average 2 weeks. I actually has it postponed for 2 days as I'm not available Friday.

There was no other Cybertruck on the lot and I was told there were only 3 deliveries from non-employee since.

themuleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Exp Max Ltd, 2021 Ford F350 Ltd
Occupation
Software Architect
Country flag
Yes, congrats from yet ANOTHER person waiting in Reno. Love to hear people are getting them.

themuleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Exp Max Ltd, 2021 Ford F350 Ltd
Occupation
Software Architect
Country flag

I went in there last month to ask some questions, I was not impressed. They could tell me nothing either based on my RN. Even information about wraps and chargers was not answered to my satisfaction. Congrats on the delivery! You gave me hope. lulz.
Sponsored