Charts predicting date of inviation to configure - Hope for the rest of us!

docowen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
First time posting but long time watching this forum. Thank you to everyone who has provided such great insight and making this wait more tolerable.

I used the data from the Submitted Orders page and plotted RN vs invite date. Several assumptions made but here is the chart as it stands now. I eliminated the first couple of days of invites as there were several higher RN’s in that first round that likely reflect VIPs to get a more realistic trend-line. Also, deleted entries with likely errors (orders prior to 12/8, incorrect dates, incomplete RNs, etc). The trend-line is the mathematical best fit of the current data. Obviously, the current list is not complete and only includes orders entered in the spreadsheet so where the actual trend-line runs is likely not totally accurate, but this is a best estimate with available data. Where the trend-line goes will depend on several factors (increase in production/ramp-up, state allocations, number of RNs actually representing Cybertruck, etc).

Hopefully folks will find this representation of the data helpful.

I will continue to update the chart as more data comes available.

As of 2/14/2024
Tesla Cybertruck Charts predicting date of inviation to configure - Hope for the rest of us! IMG_0060
Sponsored

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
First time posting but long time watching this forum. Thank you to everyone who has provided such great insight and making this wait more tolerable.

I used the data from the Submitted Orders page and plotted RN vs invite date. Several assumptions made but here is the chart as it stands now. I eliminated the first couple of days of invites as there were several higher RN’s in that first round that likely reflect VIPs to get a more realistic trend-line. Also, deleted entries with likely errors (orders prior to 12/8, incorrect dates, incomplete RNs, etc). The trend-line is the mathematical best fit of the current data. Obviously, the current list is not complete and only includes orders entered in the spreadsheet so where the actual trend-line runs is likely not totally accurate, but this is a best estimate with available data. Where the trend-line goes will depend on several factors (increase in production/ramp-up, state allocations, number of RNs actually representing Cybertruck, etc).

Hopefully folks will find this representation of the data helpful.

I will continue to update the chart as more data comes available.

As of 2/14/2024
IMG_0060.jpeg
This is great. Thank you. My only comment is the assumption that the line will remain linear. I believe that the further right we move the fewer conversions there will be for the FS and higher prices, so Tesla might cover more RNs in the same timeframe to keep the build rate constant. Also, as Tesla’s build rate increases they can send out more invitations. These two points, if true, would pull the line back. But if I get an invitation to order in April I would be happy.

CyberNickOH

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Bronco SAS Badlands
Country flag
Cool view. Probably not much value in an overlay of orders to delivery as 60 days seems to be somewhat consistent. Let you know in 3.5 weeks.

cbbowlingmd

First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 Model X,63 Corvette,32 Buick Model 86 Victoria
Occupation
Surgeon
Country flag
This is fantastic man. Thanks for doing this. Can't wait to see how it lines up over the next couple months. I have RN 11323.... so maybe July/Aug. Fingers crossed.

Gigahorse

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1 Million Miles on ICE Toyotas, Waiting for CT

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag
Those are not 'normal' people, per se (sorry @greggertruck but you made yourself not normal :).
I stick out a little bit for sure. Wild I didn't even have the account until 10.2022

I was on here a bit earlier though, it all started here with y'all.

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag