Hoping for a 5 seater option and remove the 3rd seat in the front.

FullyGrounded

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
blah
Country flag
I won't always use the seat option, but it is nice to have that console out of the way if your girl wants to cuddle up close as you travel around town and beyond. I used to have a regular cab 4x4 truck, and loved that convertible 3rd front seat/console. My newer crew cab has a fixed console, and I missed the convertible seat/console. I will warmly welcome having the option in my CT. peace
Sponsored

akia123

First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy impala
Country flag
i want the option for console or seat. i have a feeling my dogs will be seat belt right next and loving life cant wait!!!!! Im going take my dogs on just normal errands now because of dogmode.

OneLapper

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 328d Sportswagon
Country flag
i want the option for console or seat. i have a feeling my dogs will be seat belt right next and loving life cant wait!!!!! Im going take my dogs on just normal errands now because of dogmode.

Agreed, the dog is going to love the center seat option.

Right arm on the center seat back, hand on the dogs head, she's got a view of the road and head pats. Happy driver, happy dog.

I leave my car idling during the warm months to keep the dog cool. Dog Mode is going to rock.

Coincidently, her name is Tesla!

Tesla Cybertruck Hoping for a 5 seater option and remove the 3rd seat in the front. 5BDDAEC0-8CB4-4C46-A273-FB2B6B3C3B07

Last edited:

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
Dog mode. How many parents you think are going to give their kids a nickname like Spot or Goldy and leave them in a car seat in dog mode?

FarAway

First Name
I.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pontiac Torrent, TVR, F-250 Super Duty
Country flag
I would VASTLY prefer the separate passenger and driver's seats with a center console to a bench seat.
It seems one could have a more comfortable driver and passenger seats with independent controls and a useful center console... as compared to the full bench seat and/or a fold down/up middle seat option?

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
I would VASTLY prefer the separate passenger and driver's seats with a center console to a bench seat.
It seems one could have a more comfortable driver and passenger seats with independent controls and a useful center console... as compared to the full bench seat and/or a fold down/up middle seat option?
Why would the bench style not have independent controls? This isn't 1973.

-Crissa

charliemagpie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CybrBEAST
Occupation
retired
Country flag
If CT had boat mode, tis why I would have liked the pass through. A compromise could be phone/voice control. Just hold on tight.

A passthrough would also be really handy for camping.

But neither instance is a deal breaker.

If it can tow an RV, provide power, FSD, and keep us safe. It will do.

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Occupation
Fun-employed
Country flag
I’ll also skip a jump seat, BUT see no need for and will be glad they keep the floor space free if the console. With no transmission, there’s no need.

Looks to be the case (for at least some configurations)

Tesla Cybertruck Hoping for a 5 seater option and remove the 3rd seat in the front. CE75C549-6A2C-4E72-938D-19E20D86F98F

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
What if one doesn't have a clown in their family? I know there often is one but it's not always the case.

adam_clone

First Name
Sunil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Corolla, MDX
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
I love Six seat setup the way it is. Middle seat gives you more options on how to use your turck and in my case, although it is not often, chance of having 6 people in the truck is higher than 5. Flexibility of having a seat when I need it and console when I don't was a big selling point of the original design for me.
Folks, Had this crazy idea to start a petition to convince Tesla and Elon to give our 6-seater config back. A lot of people I know are talking about this, as its a deal breaker for families with kids https://chng.it/HQydL4TG

Please support this petition, to bring it to Elon's attention.
Sponsored